💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Bob Leone talks about Gaga and Lana's relationship and 'So Legit'

Creyk

Featured Posts

Creyk

We all know that Gaga and Lana were discovered by the same person, Bob Leone, who also briefly managed Gaga in the early days of her career. A Lana fansite recently interviewed him and he had a few interesting things to say.

tumblr_m274wpYzeQ1qjphne.jpg

What is the connection between Lana and Gaga? Have they ever met?

What Lana and GaGa have in common are three things: I discovered both of them, although I want to make it clear that I was never Lana’s manager. Also, both of them took songwriting workshops at SHOF and both were featured in one of my SHOF showcases. I also featured Lana and GaGa in two showcases I produced after I left SHOF. But Lana and GaGa were not in the same workshop and they were not in the same showcases. As far as I know, they still have not met.

Some time ago one of Lana’s songs called “So Legit” was leaked, in which she talks about a girl named Stefani and some past in Williamsburg. Is that the Stefani we’re thinking?

Yes, I have been asked this question many times. Those of us who know Lana, either in real life, like me, or as fans of her songs, know that she would never write something like that about GaGa or anyone. That whole controversy blew up to ridiculous proportions. For example, some people blamed me for Lana having bad feelings about GaGa. They sad she was upset because I managed GaGa and not her. And a few days ago, under a You Tube video of GaGa thanking me at the SHOF award ceremony, someone wrote a comment saying that it was so wonderful of her to express her gratitude to me because, according to that person. I wrote “So Legit.” All I could do was laugh at something so ridiculously untrue. Like Lana, I would never write anything so cruel, especially about someone like GaGa about whom I have very positive feelings.

source: http://lanabrasil.com.br/interview-bob-leone-responsible-for-launching-lana-del-rey-and-lady-gaga-talks-about-the-past-of-both-early-career-and-the-honeymoon/

So the speculation about So Legit can finally end, she did not write it about Gaga and that's it :fan:

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LePetitGAGABLover

I thought that this was common knowledge on this fan site though:trollga:

The Child

So the speculation about So Legit can finally end, she did not write it about Gaga and that's it :fan:

Thank God :saladga:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Evan Peters

then who started the rumor of lana disliking gaga :deadbanana: 

emma roberts is an abuser

She would never but she did 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Cocaine Heart

I love Lana but let's be realistic, the song is about Gaga. 

We going to boo

tomsches

So she wrote it about another Stefani from New York that's gaga and sells 20 million? Dont believe it

I thought that this was common knowledge on this fan site though:trollga:

Oh come on, PLEASE, she even says "Stefani, you suck" in the song. What Stefani would it be besides Gaga? :fail: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

The song is about Gaga but Lana is back to being a indie nobody now so who cares? 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

JEWRJEWR

Is that the Stefani we’re thinking?

Yes

Is it about her or not? I dont get it :lmao: 

Fear, she's the mother of violence

FATCAT

Oh come on, PLEASE, she even says "Stefani, you suck" in the song. What Stefani would it be besides Gaga? :fail: 

Gwen :hor:

Purr more, hiss less.

Evan Peters

I don't know Lana that much.. Why would she wrote something like that about Gaga?

bc she was apparently bitter bob liked gaga and dropped her or something 

emma roberts is an abuser

Archived