💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Hearst Castle IG promoting "G.U.Y."

LaMaisonGaga

Featured Posts

Born To Slay

I really doubt the board of Hearst Castle knows what's going to top the Billboard Hot 100 :saladga: if they even know what that chart is

But if you own a business and you wanna let someone use you're property to make it a tourist attraction, you should do some basic research. If you googled ARTPOP in 2014, it would've been overwhelming clear that Gaga was struggling.

Quark

But if you own a business and you wanna let someone use you're property to make it a tourist attraction, you should do some basic research. If you googled ARTPOP in 2014, it would've been overwhelming clear that Gaga was struggling.

The video got 50+ million hits. I am sure that is much more attention than they usually get.

Born To Slay

The video got 50+ million hits. I am sure that is much more attention than they usually get.

Yes it is but the person above implied that they were disappointed and I was just saying if it were, it's there own fault.

Miel

Such a nicely shot video. GIVE IT THE PROMOTION IT DESERVES!

3 points in and ready for more

phantasmas

I bet they were expecting G.U.Y to hit #1 and Hearst to become a #1 attraction :green:

Feel sad for them :deadbanana:

Hearst Castle can still rake in dem monster dollars! Imagine them having an exhibit throughout the castle, displaying props from the music video! Its all up to how they would want to promote the castle. 

LoveandMagic

It was a fantastic location for a really great video. :)

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

LaMaisonGaga

I was just there!  What a gorgeous place :gaga:

Oh really? How was it?!

lamaisongaga.com

Archived