💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney: Conservatorship for Life

craig

Featured Posts

SKANK

That's ****ed up, she's only 33 and should at some point live her life like an adult :flop: 

Sometimes an individual has mental health issues which prevent them from "acting like an adult." There is no shame in that, there is also not one cookie cutter way to be an "adult," so you might want to tone down the judgmental clown-face-emoji bull****.

If this conservatorship serves as a vital tool in Britney Spears being a contributing member of society, which I'm sure is your definition of behaving "like an adult," then why condemn it?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
degenerate

as if a performer who can handle the stress of performing in front of arenas has any of these severe physical or mental limitations. 

Belching on stage while doing the hula is not the same as regular life.

Robinladen

I see.

If she is recovered I don't see why she can't have full control of her life

It's not like you ever fully recover from an mental illness, she just has it under control right now I guess.

It's a discussion in the Britney army if she had a fallback in 2010
http://www.breatheheavy.com/exhale/index.php?/topic/600860-britneys-relapse-in-2010-do-you-believe-it/

Belching on stage while doing the hula is not the same as regular life.

handling the stress of thousands of people looking at you, screaming at you requires mental capacity no true train wreck has.

Sugarfall

Sometimes an individual has mental health issues which prevent them from "acting like an adult." There is no shame in that, there is also not one cookie cutter way to be an "adult," so you might want to tone down the judgmental clown-face-emoji bull****.

If this conservatorship serves as a vital tool in Britney Spears being a contributing member of society, which I'm sure is your definition of behaving "like an adult," then why condemn it?

Why are you so angry? :flop: 

If her situation was severe enough for something like this to be needed permanently do you think she would be allowed to do meet & greets, shows and interviews?

this is happening only b/c she's famous. otherwise half america would be in conservatorship.

degenerate

handling the stress of thousands of people looking at you, screaming at you requires mental capacity no true train wreck has.

She's adapted to it mentally since she's been doing it day in and day out for fifteen years straight. It's probably one of the few things that she can find comfort in. Filing taxes and feeding her kids are NOT among those things. Come on. You really think because she isn't having a panic attack on stage that she's capable of everything else?

Illuminati

this is actually so sad, i can almost bet this is only to get coins from her alleged incapability of taking care of herself, what a terrible way to live honestly

She's adapted to it mentally since she's been doing it day in and day out for fifteen years straight. It's probably one of the few things that she can find comfort in. Filing taxes and feeding her kids are NOT among those things.

does she seem like a person who doesn't feed her kids? do you know something we don't?

and as if millionaires ever filed their taxes themselves.

Robinladen

this is actually so sad, i can almost bet this is only to get coins from her alleged incapability of taking care of herself, what a terrible way to live honestly

I feel like Britney wants and likes this type of security. 

She cares more about her family and kids than about her career. She doesn't really seem to care much about money either, when you see her shopping in a $20 outfit at Target. I think she's happy because she searches her happyness mostly in personal things and not in her career or money.

Alien Tulip

It's only because she's famous and her father Jamie feels that she can't make decisions on her own especially with financial issues. I feel sad for her because 15 years ago she was so happy. She's happy now but it must be sad that you have to ask your father permission to do certain activities especially at 33. She's been on conservatorship for seven years already so I'm just curious on why they brought this up when her father has stated it MIGHT be for life. It's kind of like they are milking her for money by doing things she does not want to do. Idc what anybody here says, Britney is actually a creative person but her last two albums had to be dumb down by producers and her label as well as her father for keeping her brand safe. Britney actually loves being a performer but it's frustrating that she cant release the music she wants to release. Britney Jean was only an underrating success because Wil.I.Am produced most of the album and it was supposed to be britneys most personal album but like Femme Fatale, things changed and she had to strip away her visions. She may not sing, write some songs or dance well but she is certainly creative when it comes to coming up ideas for songs, music videos and performances. She's not this robot that everyone here makes her seem to be. She's still young so I hope eventually she releases from the conversatorship from her father but for now I'm just glad she's happier than she's ever been since the 2007 meltdown. 

degenerate

this is happening only b/c she's famous. otherwise half america would be in conservatorship.

Half of America would be dead...

And no, lukewarm cans of Slim Fast doesn't count as feeding

Iwontell

You know, whatever works...she seems happy and well balanced, her father seems to be doing a good job and actually working in her best interest...if it's for her to continue living this good moment, let it be...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Half of America would be dead...

And no, lukewarm cans of Slim Fast doesn't count as feeding

you seem awfully sure about this. given that nothing in her appearance or behavior suggests that she is incapable of handling everyday tasks, and given that she regularly performs in situations more stressful most people never even get to experience, what do you base your stance on?

Giorno Giovanna

well, if she has no problem with it, then i guess it is fine. but it comes off like a 45y.o. nerd who still lives with his mom who makes him food and washes his clothes and he still has to come home at 8pm. just in this case it is britney, a woman, and her daddy does it

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

Archived