Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Katy Perry still adding dates for the Prismatic World Tour

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

JEWRJEWR

So? Five to six million albums is still huge, no matter where those albums were sold. 

With 1989, over 2 million of the total sales have come from outside the U.S., which is still more than 99 per cent of artists manage to sell overall. 

What I am trying to say (and so is other people in this thread) is that you can't just say that removing her music from spotify didnt help her at all :rip: 

Now that she's a 'worldwide known popstar', not having her music in the massive streaming services actually helped her. (in the long run ofc) 

Fear, she's the mother of violence

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JEWRJEWR

Okay and? That doesn't have anything to do with the discussion. You just ran out of things to say

read my response to Whispering's post

VOLANTIS

Its her Best tour. I prefer her sophomore album but the Tour Production on this Tour is MASSIVE and it appeals to everyone of every sorts.

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Whispering

its true tho. 98% of Red's sales are from the US. 

65 per cent of Red's sales are from the U.S., not two per cent.

And you still didn't answer why that matters. Did you know that music purchases in the U.S. are made with actual money, just like all the purchases in the rest of the world? 

JEWRJEWR

And you still didn't answer why that matters. Did you know that music purchases in the U.S. are made with actual money, just like all the purchases in the rest of the world? 

:toofunny:

Haroon

Guess she didn't add more dates in London after all, disappointed in you Ms. Hudson :excuseu: 

DiscoHeaven23

I sent Ask Billboard an email asking them to update Katy Perry's biggest hits now that the album cycle is over. Let's hope they post about it in their piece this weekend! I'm curious to see where these Prism singles fit in the list. (I know Dark Horse is now her biggest hit though) 

Kacey Elizabeth

YASS QUEEN! Get those coins sis. The PRISMATIC World Tour is indeed one of the best pop tours ever brought to us! 

Your Candy Perfume Girl

Kacey Elizabeth

85 per cent*

Your Candy Perfume Girl

Whispering

85 per cent*

65 per cent

How much do you think Red has sold in the U.S.? Please cite  the source, with the number.

Psychedelic

2 years after PRISM era started...

Katy keeps slaying :miley:

People keep seething :miley: :miley:

That was different, Gaga had stadium sized and arena sized stages but the production remained the same (I think).

I think that what he means is that when big acts with big productions tour Latin America or Asian countries, they tend to downsize everything. Like, they cut songs from the set list, the performances are different, wear different costumes and the stages have smaller or no screens with less props etc. Katy did it for the Asian shows and the fans were pissed. When Taylor toured Asia with the Red Tour, the set list was only 9 songs and there was no screen behind her :toofunny:

What did katy change about her stage, did she not have that stupid triangle thing?

Yanko

lms using tayor receipts against katy :lmao:  how embarrassing

i reported off topic posts hopefully mod will clean this up

--------

slay katy 

Archived