đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Katy Perry still adding dates for the Prismatic World Tour

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Gaga Monster

How long has this tour lasted so far? Didn't it start almost at the same time as the artRave?

It started 3 days after the artRAVE started

GGD Presidential Elections

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Prismatic

I don't understand Monsters complaining about Katy so much. Gaga did do it for the Monster Ball :awkney: 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

LeoFameMonster

most people have more successful albums than their debut albums once they develop a fan base. Prism had 2 successful hits teenage dream has 5 or 6.

Lol @ Taylor stans (or monsters) trying to bash Katy for her succes :hunty:

Just accept the fact that Katy is a popstar that has a lot of commercial succes whether the fact that u like her or not. Besides that she is a very nice and sweet girl, all the hate she gets is very unnecessary and rude.

Keep on slaying Katy :whitney:

She's gotta milk this period for all it's worth, her 15 minutes are ticking away. 

I guess u could say Taylor is having 30 seconds then? It's only since this year people outside the US begin to hear from her.

I guess u could say Taylor is having 30 seconds then? It's only since this year people outside the US begin to hear from her.

And yet, she outsold Katy's discography multipled a couple of times. Oop! 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

And yet, she outsold Katy's discography multipled a couple of times. Oop! 

O M G please go ask people on the street on how much they care about this!!!:miley:

O M G please go ask people on the street on how much they care about this!!!:miley:

People on the street are the ones buying Taylor records. Remain angry! :lmao:

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

I don't understand Monsters complaining about Katy so much. Gaga did do it for the Monster Ball  

Exactly. And Katy never maxed out her touring possibilities with Teenage Dream. That tour was over months before the album era on radio (something almost unheard of these days).

LoveandMagic

I'm not surprised. I hear it's a very good tour and it's selling very well. Get dem coins, hunny!

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

She's gotta milk this period for all it's worth, her 15 minutes are ticking away. 

She's been successful since 2008  (I guess you knew that and you just wanted to spread some negativity). 

StrawberryBlond

This certainly is Katy's BTWB in terms of the fact that she's going everywhere, even places that would normally be considered quite a risk. She's touring basically in every country/city where BTWB went. She's even had success in the same regions. She just needs some South Africa dates and she'll have a full house. But taking all this into consideration...her next tour is going to be a lot shorter and less bankable. Going everywhere means she won't be able to go back to these regions again next time. Gaga barely toured Asia with artRave seeing as she milked them dry last time, barely any presence in Oceania and no going to Africa or Latin America, not even Mexico despite the album selling well there. artRave was still a decently-selling tour in this current climate but let's not pretend that it was a big anti-climax after BTWB. It taught me a lot about how tours work. I don't blame Katy for making the most of it because she'll never have a tour this successful again and she knows it. Granted, it did so much better than I thought it would. She should still thank her lucky stars that her UK tickets went on sale before her awful performance of Unconditionally on the X Factor final that made so many people wish they could get refunds.

heavyMetalGAGA

This certainly is Katy's BTWB in terms of the fact that she's going everywhere, even places that would normally be considered quite a risk. She's touring basically in every country/city where BTWB went. She's even had success in the same regions. She just needs some South Africa dates and she'll have a full house. But taking all this into consideration...her next tour is going to be a lot shorter and less bankable. Going everywhere means she won't be able to go back to these regions again next time. Gaga barely toured Asia with artRave seeing as she milked them dry last time, barely any presence in Oceania and no going to Africa or Latin America, not even Mexico despite the album selling well there. artRave was still a decently-selling tour in this current climate but let's not pretend that it was a big anti-climax after BTWB. It taught me a lot about how tours work. I don't blame Katy for making the most of it because she'll never have a tour this successful again and she knows it. Granted, it did so much better than I thought it would. She should still thank her lucky stars that her UK tickets went on sale before her awful performance of Unconditionally on the X Factor final that made so many people wish they could get refunds.

How successful was the artRAVE in this current climate? Do you think Gaga's future tours will see the success of TBTWB? I know Gaga's a touring force, I am just curious if she'll maintain it like U2 and Madonna in decades to come. I thought I'd ask you since you said you're knowledgable about tours.

Pure Adrenaline

wut I thought this tour ended like ... last year or so :neyde:

mess at Katia milking the **** out of this .... be careful g0rl we don't want u to break a hip or sth :proud:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Archived