Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Katy Perry still adding dates for the Prismatic World Tour

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

LeoFameMonster

its because its her last tour lol I didn't think this album was as successful as her past ones. But its not like shes only playing songs from Prism so I see why the tour is good

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fiona Apple

its because its her last tour lol I didn't think this album was as successful as her past ones. But its not like shes only playing songs from Prism so I see why the tour is good

Prism is actually a lot more successful than her debut album

VertigoShtick

She's trying to beat the MBT's gross which i think is kinda good in restrospect so Gaga would try to one up each on of those above her on  the rank. Do you really think KT would just halt at most a thousand gross less than Gaga's? She thinks she's all that now. :lolly:

Dominic

She's trying to beat the MBT's gross which i think is kinda good in restrospect so Gaga would try to one up each on of those above her on  the rank. Do you really think KT would just halt at most a thousand gross less than Gaga's? She thinks she's all that now. :lolly:

Hasn't she had more shows than Gaga though? I can't keep track of this tour anymore. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Robinladen

Prism is actually a lot more successful than her debut album

It sold more than PRISM. And it had two big hits, just like PRISM. Altho the PRISM hits were even bigger, I Kissed A Girl is still seen as one of her most signature hits.

Babel

So my country is gonna witness the end of one of the biggest current pop eras. Finally something iconic in the pop world for us.  :pray:

She's gotta milk this period for all it's worth, her 15 minutes are ticking away. 

delusional :lmao:

15 minutes? She's been highly successful for 7 years now, im not even a stan but build a bridge and get over it. Her next era will be huge too. 

her last tour? Wtf are you talking about :lmao:

Fiona Apple

It sold more than PRISM. And it had two big hits, just like PRISM. Altho the PRISM hits were even bigger, I Kissed A Girl is still seen as one of her most signature hits.

Don't even compare.. :awkney: It sold more because it was released in 2008.. Now it would sell a lot less than Prism.Btw the two big hits of her first album are NOTHING compared to the 2 big hits of her 3rd album

retroglamx

How long has this tour lasted so far? Didn't it start almost at the same time as the artRave?

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Pablo

no shade at all honestly

but her show is still going? The artrave and cheek to cheek tour ended while her show kept going.

Don't visit my profile

Archived