💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Gay Pörn Star Jarec Wentworth Arrested For Felony Extortion

Prometheus

Featured Posts

Prometheus

Sean Cody Stud Jarec Wentworth Arrested For Felony Extortion In Undercover FBI Sting

The stereotype that pretty people are dumb is as insensitive as it is untrue. In this case, however, it seems to hold some weight.

Jarec Wentworth aka Teofil Brank of Sean Cody and Men.com has been arrested by undercover FBI agents for reportedly extorting a wealthy victim by threatening to make public the victim’s embarrassing “s-xual liaisons.”

Brank was put under surveillance after he successfully blackmailed the unnamed wealthy gentleman out of some $500,000 in cash and an Audi R8 valued at $180,000.

But after he (very greedily) demanded another million and a condo, the man went to the FBI for help. They set up a sting at a Los Angeles Starbucks, and on March 4th, arrested Brank. Inside Brank’s car at the time of arrest was a loaded .357 Magnum revolver with additional ammunition.

According to Str8UpGayPörn (LINK VERY NSFW), Brank was denied bail due to flight risk and remains in the custody of U.S. Marshals until his arraignment on March 26th, when official charges will be filed. They also note that his recent roles in gay pörn have found him playing a detective and listening in on other people’s thoughts, for what it’s worth.

Brank made several threats via text message (again, not the best idea), which were included in the FBI affidavit, some of which read:

I do have a twitter and your photos. Lies can be made or Maybe it’s the truth

Check my twitter, the conversation will grown [sic] and questions will be asked. You lied to me and treated me like shït. I asked again and you put it behind you. Now it’s biting your ass

I want a new car, motorcycle, and both hands full of cash

I want a condo here in LA. Bachelor pad. You have a taste I like. 2 bed Max. Perfer [sic] one. I want 300,000 cash. You can and will. I want this ASAP like yesterday. So you can be at peace.

If convicted, Brank faces up to 15 years in prison, and perhaps more due to the loaded gun.

UPDATE: Brank says that Donald Burns (the guy who he extorted) raped him!
UPDATE: David Geffen, billioniare philanthropist and media mogul, has been dragged into this!

tumblr_n7u9obnGfw1qzx74yo1_1280.jpg

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Prometheus

Prison will looooove him 

I kind of wonder if he'll be in danger because he's openly gay and a pörn star.

Other than that, I'm sure his assets will be much appreciated. 

ItsTommyBitch

All that grace, all that body :pray: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

The Professor

I kind of wonder if he'll be in danger because he's openly gay and a pörn star.

Other than that, I'm sure his assets will be much appreciated. 

Yeah well he should have thought of that i guess :delete2:

Prometheus

Yeah well he should have thought of that i guess :delete2:

Let me just find out what facility he will be housed in and either apply for a guard position or just commit something a little bad :gayhat:

monsterdreams

Oh GGD you never disappoint :toofunny:

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

shaneybaby

i kinda don't get what illegal, telling someone u will post their nudes if they don't give u money? lol is that all this is about? I'm confused

Archived