Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

Thank you Gaga & Tony

LaMaisonGaga

Featured Posts

LaMaisonGaga

“We watched you record the first lyric, we stayed up all night in bed in our pajamas in a foreign country when you released your album to the world, we stayed up for nights making the costumes, and we’re here tonight watching you complete the journey. Proud to have you as my fearless friend, who takes chances, who goes against the norm, who does what’s right in the name of artistic integrity. Proud to know you, @ladygaga, as an incredible trailblazer, and a human, but more importantly as the friend who answers the phone every time it rings, no matter how many tens of thousand are waiting and cheering your name. ?” - Brandon Maxwell

Thank you Lady Gaga and Tony Bennett for this remarkable era that bonded us, you and the world tighter together.

tumblr_nsh485uZgb1tp9d6go1_1280.png

lamaisongaga.com

monsterdreams

Great artwork! That paragraph will stay with me for a long time 

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

LaMaisonGaga

Where's Tony??

I only wanted Gaga to be in this one :fat: 

lamaisongaga.com

LoveandMagic

“We watched you record the first lyric, we stayed up all night in bed in our pajamas in a foreign country when you released your album to the world, we stayed up for nights making the costumes, and we’re here tonight watching you complete the journey. Proud to have you as my fearless friend, who takes chances, who goes against the norm, who does what’s right in the name of artistic integrity. Proud to know you, @ladygaga, as an incredible trailblazer, and a human, but more importantly as the friend who answers the phone every time it rings, no matter how many tens of thousand are waiting and cheering your name. ?” - Brandon Maxwell

Thank you Lady Gaga and Tony Bennett for this remarkable era that bonded us, you and the world tighter together.

tumblr_nsh485uZgb1tp9d6go1_1280.png

Beautiful words from Brandon. And you did it again, ARTPOPThatBooty! Brava!:applause:

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Bad Bromance

I saw this posted on Twitter earlier today!!  Brandon said some beautiful things about Gaga!  She deserves all the praise and success in the world.  :applause:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Archived