Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Azealia Banks DRAGS Nicki

The Professor

Featured Posts

The Professor

Article: http://www.tv3.ie/xpose/article/entertainment-news/174102/Azealia-Banks-slams-Nicki-Minaj-for-race-comments  

"The 'Anaconda' hitmaker complained that black women are ''rarely rewarded'' for their contribution to pop culture after she failed to receive a nomination for the Video of the Year prize at the upcoming MTV Video Music Awards but Azealia has now hit back saying she only spoke out against discrimination once it started to affect her personally."

Nicki also claims the whole race discussion was started by her:

''Every single one of the conversations about cultural appropriation and fairness in the music industry began at my fingertips.
''I was the only one brave enough to speak up now everyone just dives right in and Christopher Columbus' my ideas as their own.
''But I was called crazy and told to shut up. Then here come all these rap n****s literally quoting me verbatim .... 
''Then all of a sudden the industry has time to address the issue...... Still trying to pretend like I haven't been shouting this for years (sic)''

QNnO6ya.png

9sxfVnN.png

Lmk if its AP i looked and didnt see anything 

Bellatrix

"Azealia Banks shades..." If I got a penny everytime I read that sentence I'd be rich by now.

Andreyw

Nicki was pretty transparent with those tweets :toofunny: glad that Azealia spoke about them and that I finally agree with her on something :dies: 

The Professor

Better move this to conversation thread, or it will get locked.

how do i do that?

I saw other topics like this in entertainment tho :ohno:

Whispering

What did she mean with the last tweet...about Nicki saying "that's not what I meant? What is AB referring to there? 

nikola

I dont like her at all....but i have to agree with her 100%

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Whispering

how do i do that?

I saw other topics like this in entertainment tho :ohno:

you need to post an article with it, for it to be acceptable in this thread. Just google and you will find one.

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived