💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Gaga inside Visionaire Magazine 63

adorno

Featured Posts

In its relentless pursuit of pushing the idea of the printed magazine to new progressive heights, Visionaire has pioneered issues that are wearable, ,edible audible, sprayable, playable, magical, tactile, digital, and now — with its 63rd issue — indestructible. The world-record breaking collectible limited-edition art and fashion publication strives one step closer along the path to immortality with Visionaire 63 FOREVER.  Working with CGI artists, Visionaire transforms 2D photographs into 3D reliefs, pounded into 9x12-inch embossed metal plates. Conceived with the support of G-Shock, “The Toughest Watch in the World – the watch that never breaks,” the inkless and paperless publication aims to take the durable capabilities of high-performance, weather-resistant gadgetry and apply them to the medium of the art and fashion image. Complete with an all-metal case acting as a frame, each issue comes with 10 embossed “pages” by contemporary artists and fashion photographers. Mario Testino contributes the ultimate contemporary fashion icon, Kate Moss, the most recognizeable face in the world. Photography duo Inez & Vinoodh capture the iconoclast, Lady Gaga. Fashion designer and photographer Karl Lagerfeld celebrates the grace and strength of the nude male form by photographing his muse, Baptiste. Craig McDean photographs a skull wrapped in vines dating from the mid-1800s used to obtain spiritual guidance. The artist duo Gilbert & George appropriate the icon of Queen Elizabeth’s bust taken from British currency, sparking conversations about value, immortality, royalty, life and death. Yoko Ono creates a new text piece and asks the viewer to gaze at their reflection in the mirrored metal and read, “Grow Love with Me”. Other contributions by Maurizio Cattelan and Pierpaolo Ferrari, Solve Sundsbo, Steven Klein, and Richard Avedon.   All product shots by Plamen Petkov. 

Video here: (Source)  

Purchase here: http://amzn.to/1Ug9tyh

Kabexuela

Too expensive.  My parents aren't wealthy enough to agree to purchase something that expensive.

How profetic Gaga was

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Probglum

Omg this is so cool! Might consider buying myself one for my birthday.

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

Bad Monster Kid

Me and my husband collect the Visionaire limited edition series. This one is a little high at that price. Waiting to find it on eBay for less. 

Number 61 has Gaga on the cover and is considered the worlds largest magazine. It's huge and I have it in my living room right now. 

http://www.amazon.com/Visionaire-No-61-Larger-than/dp/1888645881

Me and my husband collect the Visionaire limited edition series. This one is a little high at that price. Waiting to find it on eBay for less. 

Number 61 has Gaga on the cover and is considered the worlds largest magazine. It's huge and I have it in my living room right now. 

http://www.amazon.com/Visionaire-No-61-Larger-than/dp/1888645881

I had never heard of this magazine (I knew about the "larger than life" issue but didn't know the concept of the magazine itself) and I'm slayed :giveup: Do you have all of them??

Bad Monster Kid

I had never heard of this magazine (I knew about the "larger than life" issue but didn't know the concept of the magazine itself) and I'm slayed :giveup: Do you have all of them??

I wish. We probably have about 15 of the 60+ Editions. They are amazing though. One of them is a collection of little plastic dolls that fashion designers had made(Gucci, Versace, pucci, etc.)

http://www.amazon.com/Visionaire-No-45-More-Toys/dp/1888645504/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1438534927&sr=1-2&keywords=Visionaire+toys

Another One I found at a book store randomly for $20 and is now selling on eBay for over $2000. 

I wish. We probably have about 15 of the 60+ Editions. They are amazing though. One of them is a collection of little plastic dolls that fashion designers had made(Gucci, Versace, pucci, etc.)

http://www.amazon.com/Visionaire-No-45-More-Toys/dp/1888645504/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1438534927&sr=1-2&keywords=Visionaire+toys

Another One I found at a book store randomly for $20 and is now selling on eBay for over $2000. 

:rip: I wonder how much the gold version of this one will be worth in the future :rip: 

Bad Monster Kid

:rip: I wonder how much the gold version of this one will be worth in the future :rip: 

Hopefully a lot. I completed the collection of 20 dolls last Christmas(blue,yellow, red, black 5 pcs in each set). Found a good deal on eBay and hopefully it pays off 20-30 years down the line. 

Hopefully a lot. I completed the collection of 20 dolls last Christmas(blue,yellow, red, black 5 pcs in each set). Found a good deal on eBay and hopefully it pays off 20-30 years down the line. 

If I was rich I would buy every edition and never get rid of them tbh, they look amazing. My favorite is the one that comes in the leather LV case, haha.

Bad Monster Kid

If I was rich I would buy every edition and never get rid of them tbh, they look amazing. My favorite is the one that comes in the leather LV case, haha.

wish I had that one. It's freaking amazing. 

Heres most of my collection so far. 

Archived