💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Carly Rae Jepsen to headline Special Olympics Closing Ceremony

asana15

Featured Posts

asana15

Press Release:

Carly Rae Jepsen, O.A.R. and Andra Day to Headline the LA2015 Special Olympics World Games Closing Ceremony on August 2

LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Today, the 2015 Special Olympics World Games Los Angeles (LA2015) announced multi-platinum GRAMMY® nominated singer and songwriter Carly Rae Jepsen, American rock band O.A.R. and singer and songwriter Andra Day as headliners for the World Games’ Closing Ceremony on August 2, 2015 at 6:00 p.m. PT at the historic Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum. ESPN’s Victoria Arlen and Special Olympics International Global Messenger David Egan will help close out the festivities for the more than 6,500 athletes from 165 countries, more than 5,000 family members of competing athletes, 10,000 volunteers and spectators.

http://www.streetinsider.com/Press+Releases/Carly+Rae+Jepsen,+O.A.R.+and+Andra+Day+to+Headline+the+LA2015+Special+Olympics+World+Games+Closing+Ceremony+on+August+2/10769238.html

In response to RUMOR:  http://gagadaily.com/topic/156720-rumour-lady-gaga-to-perform-at-special-olympics-closing-ceremony/

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mucinex

i wish relevant artists would put time into things like these, it's great promo potential wasted on call me maybe girl

Shadow

Moving to Entertainment since it's technically not about Lady Gaga...

Silence those demons... . 🖤

What the hell would Gaga perform tho?

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Probglum

Are people really still featuring her???

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

Spock

OMG AND WE WE'RE THINKING IT WAS GAGA :dies:

who will love me when the night is over

i wish relevant artists would put time into things like these, it's great promo potential wasted on call me maybe girl

It's lower profile than the Commonwealth Games, Pan-Am Games, and Para Olympics. That's why nobody bigger than Carly is keen to play it.

barcodemonster

Poor Carly. She delivers the bops, but the public doesn't deliver the coins 

scan my barcode

darkchylde

Are people really still featuring her???

:rip:  interscope is REALLY pushing her 

it's not happening guys 

Y'all need to let Carly Rae Jepsen into your lives. It's time. Stop the hate, open your eyes, E·MO·TION is the 80s-pop album we've needed for almost a decade.

SychosSoChic

Y'all need to let Carly Rae Jepsen into your lives. It's time. Stop the hate, open your eyes, E·MO·TION is the 80s-pop album we've been expecting for almost a decade.

There's a mega-earthquake expected to hit East Coast America :hunty:

Don't mean we gotta be excited for that too :hunty: 

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

darkchylde

There's a mega-earthquake expected to hit East Coast America :hunty:

Don't mean we gotta be excited for that too :hunty: 

:neyde:

Archived