Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

A couple of ideas to boost the next one

ShockPop

Featured Posts

ShockPop

Just woke up so don't rip into me too hard I might still be sleeping.

1. Bring back the fun factor for fans and non fans alike. The thing I miss most about old school gaga is how she used to do random pop up shows in clubs and events. I'd like to see her bring this into the modern age. Keep it a secret that Gaga is the performer and promote a surprise show in 10 different locations over the course of a month. That's a guarantee of gp exposure. "Coming September 5th, surprise Grammy & vma awarded pop star with an exclusive live show, supported by *insert name here*" this wouldn't be clubs, but a stage set up in city centres, parks etc. Free to attend.

2. Professional directors. Bring us the Paparazzi finale or I swear to god I will burn all your wigs. Perhaps recording the videos before album drop is a good idea. The videos should have a story behind them, a concept. .. none of this applause bull with random scenes and dancing. Keep them relatively short, too. Oh, and advertise the album with a YouTube ad of the music video to give it a chart boost.

3. The live lounge. I cannot express how dearly I loved gaga in the live lounge and how much I want her to do it again. Not just for he performance, and exposure, but radio 1 will play her music if she gets them listeners via live lounge. It's a win/win.

4. Thought out performances. Yes, the twinks love when she turns into a weird britney/Madonna hybrid and does a dance routine with a song and that's a performance... but that's firstly unhealthy for her hip, and secondly mega basic. Gaga performances are captivating when  she doesn't do much but has a gradual reveal of something unusual. Eg, Paparazzi fame ball, bad romance x factor,  shicd tmb... minimal but effective.

5. Piano solos. Just do some piano solos.

#little manager 

Gianni Versace

Yes, the twinks love when she turns into a weird britney/Madonna hybrid and does a dance routine with a song and that's a performance...

it me

The Child

I disagree with many things, calling Britney's & Madonna's performances mega basic first :saladga:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Head Empty

Your ideas and grammar are exceptionally good for someone who's sleeping :hor:

I especially agree with the last 3 points. Doing the right type of performances on the right spots can have a huge effect. It doesn't always have to be big and bombastic to be effective.

Mariann

Good morning. :party: 

Your ideas are great. I guess we can at least dream that they'll become reality. 

Born To Slay

I agree with everything you said except Brit and Madge ain't basic 

boyerased

She needs to bring the fun factor back to her music. Like how you can listen to her songs with your friends and just chill or jam. Her music sometimes gets so overbearing that they're awkward to play. DWUW got that right with the beat but the lyrics are on the heavy side.

Archived