Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Tony Bennett praises Lady Gaga & hope they can tour again together one day.

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PrinceGaga

It's actually really sad!! I'm glad tony wants and hopes to tour again though! Good news :)

ViviLittleM

"Hope we can tour again." We are sure that a new album is coming... but maybe he said that in the sense that he hope that he will be healthy to tour again with her? We love you Tony.

monketsharona

I'm happy Gaga got to tour with a legend so early in her career. 

Yeah she has performed with such legends : Tony Bennett, Elton John, Sting, Stevie Wonder, The Rolling Stones, U2, Queen...

Add Madonna and Cher to the list and that a perfect list ! She has done more than all of her contestants in only 7 years ! 

Mister Gaga

Awww :hug:

He's just a cute old man that loves to sing jazz! Little monsters should be more gratefull to him; he saved Gaga's career! 

monketsharona

"Hope we can tour again." We are sure that a new album is coming... but maybe he said that in the sense that he hope that he will be healthy to tour again with her? We love you Tony.

Yeah that's why Gaga seemed quite sad saying she will never forget that tour... Tony is not very young... Hope they'll perform again... 

I think Tony has other concerts through the year, he may invite her for one or two more dates ? 

Archived