💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
request

How could i re-create the meat boots?

Goldfish

Featured Posts

Goldfish

lady-gaga-meat-shoes.jpg

In november im doing a meat suit, and have no idea how id create these boots? 

I have the suit and fascinator planned, but im thinking of wrapping a par of boots i have in something, but not raw meat obviously but how would you guys do it? have you guys made meat dresses/outfits before? If so how did you create the meat effect?

I invented post-its

I am assuming you just need to take the meat and wrap it around the boots you wanna wear with string... ? 

It pretty much looks like it is what they did

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

JustPokeHerFace

Wrap the boots in plastic wrap, then wrap the meat around that, then wrap the string around the meat is my suggestion. 

Computer

Kind of off topic but fascinator is such a great word and just a great thing too.

And you need large pieces of full fat beef sliced at least quarter inch thick with some twine, good luck!

💚💛💕❣⭕💱💱 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡ⓹ Â©â“—â“Ąâ“˜â“ąâ“Łâ“œâ“â“ą

KindaTrashy

You could tie-dye a couple of white t-shirts in red and cut them all jagged, then wrap them around your shoes with the same type of string. Then you could possibly wrap them in a single layer of cellophane so that they glisten and look a little bit more fleshy...? Or paint them with PVA so it dries clear (but that may not be very practical. More practical than meat, though. :rip:)

Brooke Candy

celebrities-reaction-to-lady-gagas-meat-

Do you want to shock pipl

OMG their faces lmao

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

OMG their faces lmao

I love how everyone is like :eww: but Rihanna is like YAS KWEENNN I LIKE THAT

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

RAMROD

If you wanna paint it, use water transfer technique best.

Look it up on YouTube.

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

JoshMonster

You could also try liquid latex! Like either pre colour some them drip it on the shoes or just paint it onto a surface,put some red,brown and white pigment in it and swirl it with a toothpick to make it marbled then cut it up roughly then use white string to tie it onto the shoe. Either that or look up how Perry Meek made Gaga's for the BTWB, I believe he said he painted some fabric or plastic, I can't remember exactly, but Gagafashionland will be your best bet to find that out. http://gagafashionland.com/2012/06/the-born-this-way-ball-costumes-perry-meek-for-lady-gaga/#sthash.jjWc0QZJ.dpbs

Its all really interesting read actually.

Hope that helps.

monsterdreams

Grab a flop

cut ha

skin ha 

wear ha on yo feet 

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Pierre

Wrap the boots in plastic wrap, and then a mix of papers, red paper on the boots, did you watch art-attack? The special glue they used to do there :laughga: Well, the base in red and then some details with white and then the butcher thread around :duck: 

I really don't know the name of that type of papers in english:laughga:  (Acording to google its called cellophane and crepe paper :udidnt:)

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

Hexxx

You could tie-dye a couple of white t-shirts in red and cut them all jagged, then wrap them around your shoes with the same type of string. Then you could possibly wrap them in a single layer of cellophane so that they glisten and look a little bit more fleshy...? Or paint them with PVA so it dries clear (but that may not be very practical. More practical than meat, though. :rip:)

This is a good idea too

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Brooke Candy

I love how everyone is like :eww: but Rihanna is like YAS KWEENNN I LIKE THAT

:lmao:

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

Archived