💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Lady Gaga meets Katy Perry

Mister Gaga

Featured Posts

Mister Gaga

Did they knew how far they will go? How big they will become? This is from September 2008; on a train station in Paris. It makes me a bit sad, when i think in all the **** that happened in 2013. Both were very young, new and were probably alone, without their families. And they make their own way in the industry; both reached the top. 

And then came the whole **** about roar vs applause / ARTPOP vs prism; and like it or not, the 'fissure', the feud, will stay forever. I don't know, it makes me sad :noparty: I had the idea, for a second, that they were like sisters :hug:

9-19-08_At_Gare_de_Lyon_Station_in_Paris

EDIT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qt8LXMBY5oU

Here the vid, thanks to @YCHofficial

Katy says "She's the next Madonna, but better"

MonsterOfficial

remember their first fight? it was so simple back then

exorcise my mind

YCHofficial

Did they knew how far they will go? How big they will become? This is from September 2008; on a train station in Paris. It makes me a bit sad, when i think in all the **** that happened in 2013. Both were very young, new and were probably alone, without their families. And they make their own way in the industry; both reached the top. 

And then come the whole **** about roar vs applause / ARTPOP vs prism; and like it or not, the 'fissure', the feud, will stay forever. I don't know, it makes me sad :noparty: I had the idea, for a second, that they were like sisters :hug:

9-19-08_At_Gare_de_Lyon_Station_in_Paris

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qt8LXMBY5oU

monketsharona

Yeah i'm pretty the press did a lot in their 'feud'. I'm pretty sure there's no bad blood between them though...

MonsterOfficial

Yeah i'm pretty the press did a lot in their 'feud'. I'm pretty sure there's no bad blood between them though...

they're throwing tomatoes at each other :neyde:

exorcise my mind

monketsharona

they're throwing tomatoes at each other :neyde:

it's a joke like this one ^^ (but this time with the real Lady Gaga) :

Fame Romance

That's not Kathy :neyde:

Born To Slay

I get the idea that Gaga didn't care for her in that video

Goodtimes12128

Well, Katy shouldn't have waited for Gaga to announce her single release date and then announced Roar coming out a week earlier.

But if Gaga can survive breaking her hip, she'll probably outlast Katy in the industry anyways

Archived