Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Catchy names like Lady Gaga

coolninjaguy

Featured Posts

coolninjaguy

So I know that little monsters are one of the most if not the most creative fanbases to grace the earth. I mean you know what they say, the apple does not fall from the tree. Assuming Gaga is the tree and we are the apples haha. Ok lets cut to the chase, i am trying to revamp my instagram and I need a catchy name like Lady Gaga. Something that will stick in peoples heads. My current name is @lordmoomoo which is ok but doesnt sound that professional. Some info: i have an art account inspired by gaga with 24k followers and my name is Muhsin Khan. Please fetch any ideas below, i need the coolest insta name and I know you guys wont let me down!

PartySick

Shorten "Muhsin Kahn" to just "Kahn" tbh. That name would stick in my head :yes: 

🖤

coolninjaguy

Shorten "Muhsin Kahn" to just "Kahn" tbh. That name would stick in my head :yes: 

that sounds good but im pretty sure someone has already used it

RAMROD

Myfanwy Soussa

:stalkga:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

coolninjaguy

I just saw it. :flutter: 

thank im glad u enjoyed it! I did a couple drawings of gaga and next era im gonna dedicate the whole insta to gaga mostly. Like her song lyric drawings. Hope you guys follow me and help me get noticed. Monsters have a lot of power when we work together

Ferrer Zorola

@muhsinkhan it's iconic and I would remember it besides there isn't anyting more pro than your actual name

LIFE IS GOOD

Quasi

An anagram of Muhsin is "Mushin". So maybe the latter. 

Or:

"MushMush"

"Kahn-U-Dig-It" 

"K.Mush"

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

RAMROD

Fan Bing Bing :gaycat:

CL :gaycat:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived