💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Nicki fires back at SB: "Bitch ass n****", drags him for filth

Travis

Featured Posts

During her concert in Toronto the other night, the 32-year-old rapper responded to ex Safaree Samuels' recent diss about her. For those of you who don't know, Samuels released his new song "Lifeline" this week in which he claims he wrote some songs on Minaj's album The Pinkprint. Let's just say the comments did not sit well with Minaj.

In a video of the mid-concert diss, the hip-hop star puts her former lover on blast (warning: video contains NSFW language).

"A b---h ass n---a can't write my raps, you know why?" Minaj says to the crowd. "You don't have the heart, or the mind frame, or the mother--king intellect, b---h n---a. Don't even know how pronounce these mother---king words in my mother---king rap, b---h."

Yikes!

In "Lifeline," Samuels raps, "This n---a bent outta shape with a gorilla face / My bars on The Pinkprint no one will ever match / My dick print, little n---a, you can never match."

Samuels goes on to diss Minaj's fiancé, Meek Mill. "When you was pulling up, I was pulling out / I know real s--t I ain't gonna talk about / I seen the text messages, I seen the emails / Somebody tell me why he's talking like a female," he raps.

Sounds like this feud isn't ending any time soon!

Source

You tell him Nic :reductive2: SB also claims he wrote Roman's Revenge, which is false because there's a documentary that shows her writing it and him in the background agreeing with her.

Yanko

half of the tracks on pinkprint are dragging safaree tho  why is he talking :toofunny:  

But she can't say anything defending Drake for the plagiarism claims? Thought that was Nickis brother? Either the whole died is a gimmick for promotion or Nicki doesn't hold her friends close

SlayedForTheGod

But she can't say anything defending Drake for the plagiarism claims? Thought that was Nickis brother? Either the whole died is a gimmick for promotion or Nicki doesn't hold her friends close

or shes spoken to drake privately about the matter. 

Yanko

meek apologized to nicki for dissing drake so she obviously said something

and drake is a grown man do you expect nicki to have a fight with her fiance ? 

Nicki's not 34, she's 32.

I knew I was right when I read the article and then forgot to look it up to confirm :rip:

Barbados

Nicki is so s-xy and well spoken, love her

youtube.com/watch?v=BR5ZKUKVSEI delete the <wbr> bit

or shes spoken to drake privately about the matter. 

unless she's publicly defending his songwriting it doesn't matter. Every day she's silent it's another day she doesn't refute what Meek is accusing Drake of.

meek apologized to nicki for dissing drake so she obviously said something

and drake is a grown man do you expect nicki to have a fight with her fiance ? 

my friends come before everything in my life.. Drake was around before Meek was, I just think she should be a little more vocal in vouching for her "brother"

LeoFameMonster

Nicki Minaj always staying Classy :applause:someone get this woman a grammy :trollga:

All wack. Meek Mill is cringe-worthy and he makes Nicki looks worse than she makes herself look.

Archived