Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Little Monster Community

zackdunaway

Featured Posts

zackdunaway

So I know I'm not a very active user on this site. I am more a part of the Little Monster community on Twitter and Tumblr. I am a fan that lives in Atlanta, Georgia. Last Night I went to the Cheek to Cheek tour and saw a lot of monsters that I saw at artRAVE. Some wearing their Venus shirts, some carrying around HUGE ARTPOP canvases hoping to get them signed, and even one in a seashell bikini. It reminded me how strong and connected the Little Monster community is, and at the same time reminded me how sad it is that we only get to come together once every two(ish) years to celebrate with other fans. Last night on the C2C tour marked Gaga's fourth time coming to Atlanta since she rose to fame. Since 2009, Little Monsters from Atlanta (and surrounding areas like Charlotte, Birmingham, Nashville, etc) have only had the opportunity to see Gaga and be in the AMAZING little monster atmosphere FOUR TIMES. 

So I got to thinking, what if all across the country Little Monsters had the opportunity to get together, converse, and just have fun with other Little Monsters through organized events put together by a committee WITHOUT having to wait for Gaga's next tour to come to their city? Now this is a long shot and would be a lot of work, but...keep this in mind. For some monsters this fan base is all they have. We are a community...a family. And I think I can vouch for hundreds of thousands when I say that Lady Gaga's concert is a SAFE HEAVEN for everyone. Of course Gaga has a place in that, but it's honestly US who makes it a safe heaven. WE are the ones who make up this community and we are the ones who make that magical environment that we have all felt at her concerts. Back to the original concept...Lets say once a month Little Monsters that live in or near Metropolitan cities can meet, grab a bite to eat, discuss and connect, and have fun? 

The idea is still in the early stages of course. But I couldn't do it on my own. I'd love some feedback from you all! Please leave your thoughts and comments below and if you are interested in helping put this together feel free to leave your twitter username and I will send you a DM. Thanks everyone! 

@zack_dunaway -twitter 

zackdunaway

I'd love this idea enrolled in Scotland :legend: 

I think it would be amazing to eventually put it into place worldwide. I think many European countries and South American countries would do better than some Metropolitan cities in America. 

gagzus

As long as it isn't 100% related to gaga all the time in this meet i wouldn't mind the idea i guess

SychosSoChic

I could see it ending in an orgy if this site is anything to go by :trollga: 

I wish you luck on your goal to Monster-unitedness it sounds like a good idea. Hard to execute, but good ideas usually are :applause: 

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

zackdunaway

I wish you luck on your goal to Monster-unitedness it sounds like a good idea. Hard to execute, but good ideas usually are :applause: 

Haha I appreciate your....creative thoughts (; thanks! 

PicklePower

Hunny, we ain't classy enough to wait 'til da end

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

wahkeenasitka

local Little Monster community gatherings forming in every major city / region, that sounds fabulous. 

honestly, i'm a 36 year old monster in Portland, OR and NOBODY in my intimate community of friends is a devoted gaga fan / little monster. 

i think it would be really cool if there were monthly Gaga raves, using really good sound systems, playing her music really loud and kids dressing up in whatever costumes they wanted... 

Shadow

Would be cool if this happened. If you can figure a way to practically do this, I'd definitely support your efforts.

:adam:

Silence those demons... . 🖤

zackdunaway

local Little Monster community gatherings forming in every major city / region, that sounds fabulous. 

honestly, i'm a 36 year old monster in Portland, OR and NOBODY in my intimate community of friends is a devoted gaga fan / little monster. 

i think it would be really cool if there were monthly Gaga raves, using really good sound systems, playing her music really loud and kids dressing up in whatever costumes they wanted... 

and see that's what is so messed up. People that live in unpractical regions to be a little monster is hard to develop friendships based on Gaga. This could be a way people of all ages, races, and of course s-xualities could come together and not see any of that. You see people with similar interests. People. Not age or anything else, people. 

Love the idea of Gaga raves....thats interesting. Keep in contact!!! 

zackdunaway

Would be cool if this happened. If you can figure a way to practically do this, I'd definitely support your efforts.

:adam:

Practicality is key here. Thanks for your support! 

Archived