💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

If you could go back in time...

GloZell Green

Featured Posts

GloZell Green

Hello this is Glozell. Is you okay? Is you good? Cuz I wanted to know.

So I was listening to some songs from The Fame, and heard Starstruck, and I was pretty annoyed that it wasn't released as a single. 

So if you could go back in time, what would you change about the eras or what would you earn her of?

i would...

tell her to release Starstruck as a single

Release every TFM track as a single (I would love that tbh)

FILM BR IN HD

Release HML, Hair, and Electric Chapel as singles 

Get ready for the ARTPOP hate 

FILM THE VENUS VIDEO

RELEASE THE DWUW VIDEO BECAUSE IT WOULD EVENTUALLY COME BACK AND HAUNT HER 

Allow for GUY to have it's entrance with promo

Release Gypsy as single

and maybe to escape the claws of inter scope before ARTPOP. We would've avoided the app mess and then she could do what she wanted. 

Thoughts?

Lady Gaga | Shakira

yASSsss

if i could go back in time,i'll probably fix some things about my career...ain't got no time for gaga :fat: 

i'll ask her to release BTW ball dvd ,tbh :giveup: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

gagzus

we have this topic often but i'd say replace LG with Starstruck, add Monster as a single after alejandro, release scheiße and hair as official singles and removed U&I, Judas and BTW as singles. change the order to MTN - Hair - Sß - TEOG and possibly if TEOG was successful as the last single release HML for the fans. Get her to see sense and take a month break from the BTWB for the sake of her health so she didn't break her hip. Release the first single for AP in June instead of August and release the album earlier in the summer time. Stopping the whole Katy V Gaga fiasco

ARTPOP i'd revamp completely, keep her b---hy 2012 attitude & change the singles to

MJH - MANiCURE - Donatella - Sex Dreams - Fashion! - Gypsy

That would take her the remainder of 2013 and most of 2014 up & if it were successful, take a (music) break through 2015 till 2017, but still doing AHS, add in an Eau De Gaga campaign and may as well keep her dog line & asia doing coach (without Cheek to Cheek existing) and come back for LG5 in early summer 2017.

Giorno Giovanna

I'm satisfied with everything before Judas as a single, so I would start with her NOT releasing Judas, instead Scheiße or Government Hooker or even Heavy Metal Lover (basically the holy BTW trinity that never was)

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

zackdunaway

TFM- Release Dance In The Dark like SHE wanted instead of Alejandro 

BTW- Release Scheibe as a single

ATRPOP- Release Venus and Gypsy as single 

Robotboy

hi glozell im good. you? :green:

if i could turn back time

i would warn her to relax her body so she didnt get the injury, and i would also warn her about troy :creepflop:

starstruck, boys boys boys, DITD, monster, HML, scheisse, s-xxx dreams, gypsy, venus as singles.

i just wish she would not cancel all the eras so quickly after 1 underperformance :emma:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Riot Poof

I guess I'd get Gaga to release "Dance in the Dark" as a single.

But I don't wanna play God with Gaga's career. It's not about what I want. It's about what she wants. She learned from her mistakes, and that helped create the Gaga we have today. However, I'd want her to avoid unnecessary heartache and hipache. :pray:

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

GloZell Green

I guess I'd get Gaga to release "Dance in the Dark" as a single.

But I don't wanna play God with Gaga's career. It's not about what I want. It's about what she wants. She learned from her mistakes, and that helped create the Gaga we have today. However, I'd want her to avoid unnecessary heartache and hipache. :pray:

well me neither, but half of these things caused her pain, so I'd want her to avoid them. For example, the DWUW situation gave her a bad reputation. She did want some of my requests to, but Interscope :awkney:

Lady Gaga | Shakira

SweetEscape

I'm sorry but I can't @ all those topics talking about what she should have done differently etc. I don't mean to sound mean, but it's the past, just let it go :pray:

Vernier

Tell her to have taken a pause immediately the she the first twinge of pain in ha hip.

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Archived