Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

HDD: Jay-Z wants out of Tidal

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

ViviLittleM

Tidal has gone eerily quiet of late, apart from statements of support from Nicki Minaj and Madonna, and the word is that Jay Z is looking to get out. This ambitious undertaking has cost him millions of his own money because he never got the expected funding, he still hasn’t paid the licensing fees to the rights holders and no one is likely to throw him a life preserver and bail him out, so he has little choice at this point except to stop the bleeding. What will his exit strategy look like? Interesting to note that it’s not Apple, Sony, UMG or WMG that could be putting the final nail in the Tidal coffin, but Cash Money’s Slim and Baby Williams, with their copyright-infringement suit against the service for its recent exclusive with alienated label artist Lil Wayne.

http://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=297025

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Jay Z is looking to get out. This ambitious undertaking has cost him millions of his own money because he never got the expected funding"

I guess Beyonce will have to be the main breadwinner in that marriage now, lol.

Koreku

Didn't he make the service? :rip:

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

The Child

:sharon::dies::lmao::smh::rofl::deadbanana::laughga:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Iwontell

Yeah Tidal, it's about fkn time,

tumblr_inline_mi38w9NABt1qz4rgp.gif

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

JustPokeHerFace

And to think some stanbases were making fun of Gaga for not being at that damn meeting. My, how the tables have turned :reductive2:

Brooke Candy

Now that's what i call a FLOP

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

RAMROD

Poor Jay, business notvgoing well for him lately.

He had sold his stakes at Barclay Centre and at Nets too.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived