Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you want Gaga to bring back these type of Videos?

Crescent Bloom

Featured Posts

Ferrer Zorola

Yes! her videos are so flawless it's fishy so I love to look the behind the scenes of them :nick:

LIFE IS GOOD

The Child

Yeah but not a 31 seconds video :awkney:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Tropico

Well, she did it in ARTPOP era. And since CTC videos didn't involve acting as they were studio videos, so there's no point in BTS videos. So I wouldn't say she ever really left it. :shrug: So we can assume they will be back. 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Iwontell

Maybe...if it's like cool and shows interesting stuff, yeah. If it's like 30 sec promo for the video, no.

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

ViviLittleM

Well, she did it in ARTPOP era. And since CTC videos didn't involve acting as they were studio videos, so there's no point in BTS videos. So I wouldn't say she ever really left it. :shrug: So we can assume they will be back. 

when will BTW

Crescent Bloom

she didn't do one for BTW,Judas,TEOG,You and I, MTN, or Applause...

ViviLittleM

she didn't do one for BTW,Judas,TEOG,You and I, MTN, or Applause...

TEOG is already one herself :lolly:

The Child

TEOG is already one herself :lolly:

:smh:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Dominic

Yeah I aren't really bothered. Sometimes it just takes away from the illusion but it is nice to see those candid moments. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

YCHofficial

I want videos of Gaga in the studio recording those songs and other songs as well !!!

lego

I want videos of Gaga in the studio recording those songs and other songs as well !!!

This. DJWS promised he'll get us some, but he forgot. :'(

FreePalestine

Juanjo

I don't think I'd seen some of these! :excuseu: #flopfan. 

I like how in the Poker Face one, the director's talking about the Lady Gaga aesthetic, stylizing it and making it look "big." We've come such a long way. :pray:

Also, is that a fiber optic hair bow!? What kind of foreshadowing! :duck:OMG, the things I've missed!

EDIT: Boomkack needs to come back. :stalkga:

Archived