💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The Born This Way Ball DVD

andy232000

Featured Posts

andy232000

here is ACT III of Monster Tours "Born This Way Ball DVD" 

you can enjoy the two other previous ACT´s as well in our channel!

make sure to subscribe, like, share and comment on the video and follow us on fb for more info: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Monster-Tour-DVDS/322457164624285?ref=bookmarks

pls give your feedback or if you have any suggestions know that we take all of them!

PS: the videos in this ACT may be a bit lower in quality because there are not so many videos in HQ to make a more "appealing" project. we still are proud of it and we hope you guys like it despite the few flaws in the speech and in "you and i"

*If there are any mistakes PLS let us know and we will evaluate and see if the act has to be taken down and fixed, or not, thank you and paws up!" hope you enjoy!

Bradley

THANKSSSSS. I saw the earlier thread and I thought I might miss your update but thank God it appeared right in front of me.

andy232000

THANKSSSSS. I saw the earlier thread and I thought I might miss your update but thank God it appeared right in front of me.

aww dont worry, we constantly update and you can always dm me if you want!

Bradley

Alright then I'll follow you now in case I forgot your username :sara:

Bradley

are you guys in the interest of making the same thing for other tours? like The Fame Ball or The Cheek to Cheek Tour? considering they don't have televised versions of their own.

I know we have festival recordings for The Fame Ball but they usually only film the singles and cut some songs...

andy232000

are you guys in the interest of making the same thing for other tours? like The Fame Ball or The Cheek to Cheek Tour? considering they don't have televised versions of their own.

I know we have festival recordings for The Fame Ball but they usually only film the singles and cut some songs...

yes we plant to continue doing all of gaga´s tours from here and on until we cant edit anymore!. however though, our next project was going to be "the cheek to cheek tour" but a lot of our followers said they didnt like C2C and wouldnt be excited about a tour dvd. and i personally dont fangirl over gaga´s jazz, but we might do some songs. we also wanna do the last show in montreal from this same tour

Bradley

yes we plant to continue doing all of gaga´s tours from here and on until we cant edit anymore!. however though, our next project was going to be "the cheek to cheek tour" but a lot of our followers said they didnt like C2C and wouldnt be excited about a tour dvd. and i personally dont fangirl over gaga´s jazz, but we might do some songs. we also wanna do the last show in montreal from this same tour

You guys are so devoted. :love:

Don't listen to them, many of us actually do care about the Cheek to Cheek Tour and it's an amazing tour. It's such a shame it's not filmed into a DVD because a DVD would do so much justice to that tour and that album. Please grab your opportunity before it's "too late" like how it is with your Born This Way Ball DVD. The Cheek to Cheek era is still the latest Gaga era and I think you'll get a lot of publicity if you don't wait until too long.

Besides, it's the only Gaga tour which is not televised considering we already have artRAVE livestream and The Monster Ball Tour HBO.

andy232000

You guys are so devoted. :love:

Don't listen to them, many of us actually do care about the Cheek to Cheek Tour and it's an amazing tour. It's such a shame it's not filmed into a DVD because a DVD would do so much justice to that tour and that album. Please grab your opportunity before it's "too late" like how it is with your Born This Way Ball DVD. The Cheek to Cheek era is still the latest Gaga era and I think you'll get a lot of publicity if you don't wait until too long.

Besides, it's the only Gaga tour which is not televised considering we already have artRAVE livestream and The Monster Ball Tour HBO.  

thanks for the words, but its not only that the followers dont want it, but i actually dont embrace c2c that much. I do want to do some of the songs but i dont see me doing the whole tour. I like c2c and im glad it happened,and loved what it brough but im not gonna cry over the fact that its over. But i will defenetly do bang bang and lush life. And i'll probably do some performances from the last show in montreal from the BTWB to keep me busy while gaga launches her next record

Archived