💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The jazz Lady/ C2C era tribute

KristiyanART

Featured Posts

KristiyanART

The last piece is here. I love it, hope you will too! This one is in honor of the end of one amazing era, and so good time for Gaga, she grow up so much as an artist. It was so inspiring to create this non finito watercolor illustration while listening to Gaga and Tony. Support me on instagram monster, its important for me :) 

Didymus

:giveup:

Don't even have words for your talent. I praised every single one but this is my favorite. I'd hang this on my wall. Hell, I'd have someone spraypaint it on my wall :flutter:

Gaga has to see this and praise this. You're amazing :applause:

mister max

finally, are you on LM.COM? :wao:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

LoveandMagic

That cerulean or turquoise you used, it's gorgeous! (forgive me for not knowing my colors) 

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

KristiyanART

:giveup:

Don't even have words for your talent. I praised every single one but this is my favorite. I'd hang this on my wall. Hell, I'd have someone spraypaint it on my wall :flutter:

Gaga has to see this and praise this. You're amazing :applause:

I think that now its time for promotion :D haha, if somebody is interesting you can ger print product of all the eras illustration here: https://society6.com/product/the-jazz-lady_print#1=45 :lana:

Bad Bromance

OMG, it's so beautiful!  You're very talented, hun!  I hope Gaga sees this so you can get exposure.  :party:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Your talent :giveup: keep up the great work man! I hope Gaga sees & praises this!!!

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

KristiyanART

WHY DOESN'T THE HAUS SIGN SOMEONE LIKE U?

ooo this is so nice, thank you so much :kisses:, and about the prize I get only a precent of it. The start prize of the mini print is something like 12$ and its for the size, I get only 2$ for it, but the site makes it all: the print, transmission and ect.

Archived