Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Jimmy Kimmel exposes killer of Cecile the Lion, and gets emotional

Chromatislaps

Featured Posts

Chromatislaps

Expose, shade, drag, scalp, microwave, and fry that a-hole dentist alive Jimmy 

Jjang

I suggest we throw this very manly guy into a pit with a lion without any weapon. If he dies, that's such a shame. If he survives, he should donate all of his money to animal charities and spend rest of his days doing community services in animal shelters / parks, eating their **** for food.

Evan Peters

i think everyone has gotten emotional about this. what happened was gross and i hope that man faces criminal charges

emma roberts is an abuser

djBuffoon

If nothing else, it's been gratifying watching Palmer get dragged screaming to the pits for his disgusting "hobby".

I stopped at the part he says he is relieved it was a spaniard who did this, not an american :later: 

EDIT: nevermind lol

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

shaneybaby

unexpected that he was crying at the end but good for him to call him out in such a way. everyone hates that guy now and rightfully so 

Ambrosia

Despicable.  All of it.  Hope that creep gets the book thrown at him.  What kind of 'reputable guides' didn't even know this?  It's a shameful hobby, especially when lives of the wild animals are in peril anyway.  He didn't 'just' kill Cecil either.

From CNN:

'Research has shown, he said, that if one male is killed, "the resulting perturbation" can lead to the deaths of other males and to the deaths of his cubs.

Cecil is survived by about six lionesses with whom he mated regularly and about 24 cubs, Rodrigues said.'

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

the "hunter" is an asshole for luring it like that

not ready to make a decision on whether the safari hunting is bad or not until i watch this doc later :green:  

"Louis Theroux journeys to the centre of the controversial South African hunting industry. It's big business, attracting thousands of holiday hunters annually. Keeping wild animals fenced in on farms has made it cheaper and easier to hunt than ever before, but Louis discovers that this industry, instead of endangering species, has actually increased animal numbers. Staying at a safari hunting lodge, Louis hears that each kill has a price. The potential shopping list is endless, ranging from $250 for a porcupine to $100,000 for a rhino. It's a hunter's paradise.
This is a very popular tourist attraction - particularly among Americans. Louis meets such visitors and tries to understand their motivation to kill for pleasure, joining them as they go hunting. He meets novice hunter Ann-Marie, who originally only came to accompany her husband but gets caught up in the excitement and decides she wants to try to hunt an animal herself. She tells Louis that, apparently, your first kill is a total rush - although she would worry about killing a zebra as it's too much like a horse.
Two of the local landowners, Piet Venter and Piet Warren, breed animals for hunting and have a perhaps surprising sensitivity towards the animals they've raised. They take particular care to try to ensure any animal is killed swiftly so they suffer minimal trauma. Former vet Lolly Fourie, who allows hunting on his land, explains how he no longer hunts as he gets no pleasure from it nowadays. Hearing their arguments in favour of the industry, Louis arranges to go on a hunt of his own. Unsure if he really can pull the trigger, as he looks at a wart-hog down the arrow of a crossbow he faces his beliefs head on and must make the decision..."

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

Bette Davis

I hate people like this so much. I understand hunting if you actually respect and make use of the animal, but its disgusting when it is some sick, twisted, testosterone-induced ego boost.

Reminds me of this vile little pig-faced wench who has killed many endangered, nearly extinct animals

I think someone should hunt these type of people down and pose with their bodies like trophies.. I mean apparently these type of people think its all fun and game anyway :hunty:
Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

Chromatislaps

I hate people like this so much. I understand hunting if you actually respect and make use of the animal, but its disgusting when it is some sick, twisted, testosterone-induced ego boost.

Reminds me of this vile little pig-faced wench who has killed many endangered, nearly extinct animals

I think someone should hunt these type of people down and pose with their bodies like trophies.. I mean apparently these type of people think its all fun and game anyway :hunty:

:giveup: I get so sad seeing that pic

TiphEret

Wow well done Jimmy!

Sur le sable sur la neige, Sur les images dorées,Sur le front de mes amis, J’écris ton nom

Noah X

I wouldn't hesitate one second to send that dentist to be skinned alive while millions of people watch on a live stream. Then decapitate him and feed his head to giraffes. 

LeoFameMonster

Jimmy Kimmel went in on this douche bag. I am so happy his face got public recognition and people know who he is and his practice.

He most likely wont work for many many years. I have high expectations that he will file for bankruptcy and go on social assistance in a few years. Which is amazing that way he can't spend his blood money to go on anymore hunting trips and assholes like him will learn a tough lesson.

CannaeDrive

I'm disgusted with that sorry excuse for an "human" being. They should ban and outlaw that kind of hunting, more like murder, over there. 

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Archived