💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Gaga hinting at another Terry Richardson project?

gagzus

Featured Posts

gagzus

She posted a random pic he took of her on tour in 2012 today (shown below)

But this isn't the first time, she also posted one 6 weeks ago from backstage a few shows before she cancelled the Born This Way Ball.

so do you think she's hinting at a new project? are they gonna do magazine shoot? has she asked him to do the next album shoot? (it's not impossible that she could ask him now to ensure he clears his schedule for a shoot in the next few months, like how the BTW album shoot was shot in December 2010)

I could be grabbing at nothing here but what do you think?

Didymus

I don't even know what to say, all the hints I thought she did that went nowhere over the past years :flop: But it's still more probable than a lot of our other ideas since they're actually great friends, frequent collaborators etc.

I really hope so, I missed his presence :noparty: Though I'm not gonna lie, I was happy the DWUW vid was cancelled :rip:

PopReaper

Hopefully not, Terry's a real creep

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

gagzus

She just had these pics on her phone and that's all

i just think it's too random, but like i said i could be wrong but if i become the future predicting chanteuse i'll be happy bc i love his work :flop: 

Teal Ambition

Not here for a new project, when the older one wasn't even released.

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Bette Davis

I sure hope not. He is creepy and I find his work bland :bye:

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

gagzus

Maybe the documentary is finally coming you guys

actually could be possible, she's rebuilding her image after all, could be the perfect time to show her struggles with her injury and against her management and label. Get sympathy and hype. 

Benji

He'll be too bad for her image. She hasn't long been shown in a positive light again, so I doubt her management would be happy with her working with someone branded as a pervert.

Alien Tulip

His work is so boring and like anybody can do what he does. The only photoshoot I liked that he did for Gaga was harper bazaar

wahkeenasitka

why does every lil instagram post have to mean something like some big hint or a lyric from an unreleased song...? seems silly for fans to read so much into everything. 

Alien Tulip

why does every lil instagram post have to mean something like some big hint or a lyric from an unreleased song...? seems silly for fans to read so much into everything. 

I agree. 

I hope not. He is a PR nightmare. 

The last thing we need is Lady Gaga "rapist apologist" articles when the new era rolls in. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Archived