đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is ARTPOP one of the best pop/EDM albums?

Fiona Apple

??  

37 members have voted

1. 1. ??

• YASSS
    • Meh
    • Artflop

Featured Posts

Fiona Apple

I still can't understand why some people hate this album so much :lolly: It's just so good.The lyrics are mostly great,the melodies are so unique and awesome,the beats are complicated and catchy,every song is unique and different and it's so different than the basic pop albums.. I've even seen people here comparing the album to albums like MDNA saying that it was boring and not experimental at all :rip: Imo it's her most experimental album so far especially on songs like Aura,ARTPOP,Swine,Venus,MJH etc. and one of her best albums too. What do you think? 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yanko

"Imo it's her most experimental album so far"

btw says hi

she says every song was designed to be a radio friendly hit 4:58 so i disagree with experimental part 

Tommy Monster

It´s one of the best albums out there and certainly her best album (maybe along with TFM), no matter what the charts say, this album slays :gaga: 

It acctually delivered the slayage I expected from BTW :toofunny: 

Fiona Apple

btw says hi

Btw is not experimental imo :lolly: Bloody Mary,Heavy Metal Lover,Government Hooker and Scheisse are kinda experimental.But other than that the production of the album is just a good dance-pop production..

Fiona Apple

she says every song was designed to be a radio friendly hit 4:58 so i disagree with experimental part 

Do these songs really sound radio friendly to you lol? Is Aura radio friendly? Is Swine radio friendly? Is MJH radio friendly? :lmao: I can hardly find 3-4 songs that are radio friendly.. The songs are catchy and upbeat but not radio friendly

Yanko

Do these songs really sound radio friendly to you lol? Is Aura radio friendly? Is Swine radio friendly? Is MJH radio friendly? :lmao: I can hardly find 3-4 songs that are radio friendly.. The songs are catchy and upbeat but not radio friendly

gaga said it herself :shrug:  

Applause, DWUW, GUY, MANiCURE, Sexxx Dreams, Gypsy

There, I found 6 for you :hug: 

Brooke Candy

ARTPOP is THE best pop/edm album.

But it's not Gaga's best album. That's BTW.

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

Spanish Eyes

It's a fantastic collection of electro-acoustic music (with a heavy emphasis on EDM) but it is NOT one of the best pop/EDM albums out there. It's barely an album -- there's so little thematically that really holds the tracks together. It's more like a greatest hits collection of songs she wrote for the album.

SlaeUrAnus

Na, the album was "meh" in my opinion. Equally hits and misses. 

In my messy era.

Jjang

ARTPOP is not experimental. 

Yes, she added a few subgenres here and there and her vocals were pretty 'different' on some of the tracks, but ultimately the album is a lite - gayish version of rave music. There's nothing experimental about it.

Sugarfall

A year ago I would've said yes, but it has aged pretty badly for me :shrug: 

btw says hi

Gaga's thoughts on what ARTPOP is changed so many times :rip: 

Archived