💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is this room in the BTWB castle a reference to Gaga's actual apartment?

Kayla

Featured Posts

Kayla

born_this_way_ball_viii_by_thelasth0pe-d

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCSdc4hw5jM

In the Shiseido commercial, which was filmed in Gaga's apartment, I noticed a scene where she was in front of black and white striped walls, which made me think of this BTWB castle room. AND in that room is a glass mirror with furniture that looks similar to the style Gaga has in her apartment. 

Am I reaching? Am I late to the party? 

PrinceGaga

Literally every time on instagram and i see that wallpaper I'm like "ha! iconic wallpaper" - this isn't a reach for me, this makes total sense haha! 

Spock

YES I immediately thought of that :giveup:

who will love me when the night is over

gagzus

i think it could be, but at the same time i'm sure at the time she didn't actually have that apartment, perhaps it's more a reference to her dressing room with all the fan art and stuff in. I mean that seems more plausible since it has a Vanity Table, her iconic wig, her iconic outfits & tour outfits, plus the pic of Jo is probably a reference to the picture of Luc she used to carry around and hang up backstage at The Monster Ball.

Pierre

Why not, probably the room was inspired by the tour, or the other way.

BTW, this part was so radom :lmao: Like, only for Fashion of his love, and then the dancers put a bed on stage, like wut :lmao: 

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

Alien Tulip

Interestingly enough I do think she did the wallpaper because she was inspired by that room in the castle. 

Kayla

She didn't rent the apartment she has now til summer 2013. 

Drat. My Gaga timeline is incorrect and my hopes for a connection are ruined! 

gagzus

Why not, probably the room was inspired by the tour, or the other way.

BTW, this part was so radom :lmao: Like, only for Fashion of his love, and then the dancers put a bed on stage, like wut :lmao: 

I always thought since this was after Bad Romance & Judas where she fought off her betrayers & attackers, this part was her and her friends celebrating their first battle essentially, or since she said this was about how she feels she created us it could be about after battling betrayal from old friends/producers this is when her big break came (hence why she performs Just Dance as well)

latina twilight

I think that when she designed that part of the castle, she did it the way she wanted her apartment to be in a future, and finally got to make it real.

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

Ferrer Zorola

The mannequin that was a hint of ARTPOP's cover tho >>>

LIFE IS GOOD

LaMaisonGaga

Well no because she got the apartment in late 2013

lamaisongaga.com

Archived