đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Even Greeks understood that Gaga is talented?!

Fiona Apple

Featured Posts

Fiona Apple

Today some old friends of my parents (that I haven't met again) came to our house (I think they were 10 people) and I was listening to Born This Way.So a woman asked me "Do you like Lady Gaga?" and I proudly said "Yes I really like her". Then I expected them to start talking about how talentless she is,about her stupid costumes,the meat dress,the illuminati stuff etc.But instead she said "She is good,she has a really good voice" and then everyone started talking about her Oscar performance and even about C2C. I felt so proud tbh :rip:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fiona Apple

What do you mean "even Greeks"?:neyde:

Greek people are so close-minded and they hate pretty much every worldwide popstar

VforVendetta

Greek people are so close-minded and they hate pretty much every worldwide popstar

This is not true and its racist. Our government even supports gay rights you know. We are not the most openminded Europeans but the whole Europe has an ethic crisis at the moment anyway. 

Fiona Apple

This is not true and its racist. Our government even supports gay rights you know. We are not the most openminded Europeans but the whole Europe has an ethic crisis at the moment anyway. 

:lmao:I live in Greece since when I was born and I can totally say that people here hate popstars.Even greek popstars.They only listen to break up ballads and alternative bands. Obviously not everyone is like that.But 90% of the people are like that.. (at least at the places I've visited)... I don't care what our government supports.It's about the people..

Fiona Apple

that's racist

Yeah I am totally racist with myself.... It's just that people are close-minded and think that popstars are just untalented marketing tricks.. Not everyone obviously.But that's how the general public thinks..

HighwayGuy

Yaaaaas Gaga convert the haters:applause:

C2C will have contributed SO much to the success of her next album, it would be stupid for fans to say that C2C shouldn't have happened:crossed:

VforVendetta

:lmao:I live in Greece since when I was born and I can totally say that people here hate popstars.Even greek popstars.They only listen to break up ballads and alternative bands. Obviously not everyone is like that.But 90% of the people are like that.. (at least at the places I've visited)... I don't care what our government supports.It's about the people..

You know though, they hate most pop stars of today. Most Pop Stars of today have nothing progressive to offer. Exposing your butt and singing recycled music doesn't make you openminded. Not that everyone is the same obviously but don't blame only the people of a country for the crisis of music industry itself. Also countries with heavy music tradition like ours tend to be less accepting to the Commercial music of the U.S. and this is proved.

Fiona Apple

Yaaaaas Gaga convert the haters:applause:

C2C will have contributed SO much to the success of her next album, it would be stupid for fans to say that C2C shouldn't have happened:crossed:

I think that C2C era was kinda boring (obviously Oscar and other performances slayed tho) but I am happy it happened because it really helped with her career.It made people to stop talking about the ARTFLOP thing

Angel Down

that's racist

It's not racist.. I live in Greece too.. And people are indeed close-minded. Lol. 

Fiona Apple

You know though, they hate most pop stars of today. Most Pop Stars of today have nothing progressive to offer. Exposing your butt and singing recycled music doesn't make you openminded. Not that everyone is the same obviously but don't blame only the people of a country for the crisis of music industry itself. Also countries with heavy music tradition like ours tend to be less accepting to the Commercial music of the U.S. and this is proved.

I never said that most popstars are good.But it's not only about the "recycled music".They hate seeing strong women like Gaga.Gaga never had "recycled music".She was always original and talented..How can you explain the fact that they hate/hated her? I never blamed only the country.I am actually very critical of the music industry.. And as you said here "Also countries with heavy music tradition like ours tend to be less accepting to the Commercial music of the U.S. and this is proved." You pretty much agree with my first statement.So it was just rude to call me a racist

Ferrer Zorola

I guess now one should think 23 times before posting something or else someones gonna come to your post and call it racist so what it's not like the post is offensive 

LIFE IS GOOD

Archived