💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Zayn Malik Signs With Iggy Azalea's Manager

Cupid Boy

Featured Posts

Cupid Boy

Zayn Malik has reportedly inked a deal with Turn First Artists, where he'll be managed by Sarah Stennett, who has also guided the career of Iggy Azalea.

Malik was previously part of the Modest! Management family as a member of One Direction, but turned to Turn First to help launch his solo career. A rep for Malik did not respond to Billboard's request for comment, but sources close to the situation confirmed the signing to Billboard. 

Stennett started Turn First as a management and branding company in 2011, with support from Universal Music Group chairman/CEO Lucian Grainge. In addition to Azalea, the London-based company also works with Ellie Goulding and Rita Ora.

Earlier this month, it was confirmed that Malik is still a part of Simon Cowell's Syco Music roster, which will likely shepherd his solo material. One Direction is currently touring North America, and Malik recently tweeted at his "bro" Liam Payne on the group's five-year anniversary.

Link: http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop-shop/6648307/zayn-malik-management-deal-iggy-azalea

gagzus

he'll probably flop in the U.S. but pretty much all the artists with TFA are popular and well know here in the UK

Tropico

As long as it's not the same PR team, he'll be fine. 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

SissyFromSpace

The King of Pop and Queen of Rap :applause:

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Cupid Boy

he'll probably flop in the U.S. but pretty much all the artists with TFA are popular and well know here in the UK

well , he  recorded some new materials on L.A

maybe he will start his career in the U.S.A With the support of a major label like sony

gagzus

well , he  recorded some new materials on L.A

maybe he will start his career in the U.S.A With the support of a major label like sony

I think the only U.S. support he'll get will be from Zayn stans from Directioners because most people will hold it over him that he was "in that gay af band one time" tbh. 

Cupid Boy

I think the only U.S. support he'll get will be from Zayn stans from Directioners because most people will hold it over him that he was "in that gay af band one time" tbh. 

when i look at the success of some soulful artists  like adele & sam smith , i have a little bit of hope for zayn because he is going to make a soulful record for his upcoming album according to  naughty boy

Runway

He wont happen in the US they are racist and ignorant i can already see the isis jokes miles away

he will smash in UK/Europe though

But omg Im so excited I hope his new material is closer than we think :giveup:

GypsyPrince

Time to mourn for Zayn's career. Anybody handling Igloo's career automatically isn't credible. 

It's either a hit or miss. Iggy is both. Ellie is a hit. Ora is a miss.

Good luck Zain Malik. :pray: 

Creyk

Time to mourn for Zayn's career. Anybody handling Igloo's career automatically isn't credible. 

That is not true. Iggy's downfall was not her management's fault. They actually booked her many promo spots and performances, and even got her a collab with Britney. It's only that Iggy herself was unlikeable, her management had no part in that.

Archived