bayonse

Featured Posts

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pierre

C3C is here. 

giphy.gif

âťťIs not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually ceruleanâťž.

Swan Heart

omg

:cryga:

:wao:

I adore this look tbh.. She looks amazing, magical.. :flutter:

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Lucas

I'm pretty scared to see that trumpet or whatever this is, might be on her next album... Doesn't fit with rock or pop

XGirlfriend

LG5 is coming 

she revealed new lyrics

I could stay up all night

and all day jammin and writin

and cursin with these guys :neyde:

SlayedForTheGod

lol ya'll need to chill the **** out. there is no way her next solo album isnt gonna be a mainstream pop one. she knows whats at risk here. 

Pierre

I could stay up all night

and all day jammin and writin

and cursin with these guys :neyde: 

giphy.gif

:lmao: :lmao::lmao: 

âťťIs not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually ceruleanâťž.

Swan Heart

lol ya'll need to chill the **** out. there is no way her next solo album isnt gonna be a mainstream pop one. she knows whats at risk here. 

Wait, wait.. what's at risk? 

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

gagzus

Wait, wait.. what's at risk? 

well for starters her sales could be reduced again, her relevance could slip away and consequently resulting in her having less funding from the label, less extravagant performances, less budget for a better tour, losing fans (let's face it she did lose fans during C2C because they don't like jazz).

This album is her make or break album in terms of proving if she's truly a legend or icon and coming back strong or fall into irrelevance and become the Cyndi Lauper to Katy's Madonna.

Fiona Apple

well for starters her sales could be reduced again, her relevance could slip away and consequently resulting in her having less funding from the label, less extravagant performances, less budget for a better tour, losing fans (let's face it she did lose fans during C2C because they don't like jazz).

This album is her make or break album in terms of proving if she's truly a legend or icon and coming back strong or fall into irrelevance and become the Cyndi Lauper to Katy's Madonna.

She actually didn't lose any fans with C2C.But she will lose fans if the next album is jazz

Archived