💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Brooklyn Nights Question

AnglerfishbraBENUS

Featured Posts

AnglerfishbraBENUS

I was thinking about how amazing Brooklyn Nights is (definitely one of the best unreleased songs) and I was just wondering if you guys thought it still has a chance of being released.  I know it's about Lüc, and Gaga is happy with Taylor, but it's such a beautiful and relatable song.

Is Brooklyn Nights gone forever?

Well it's already there. I don't think it's necessary for them to release it anymore.:shrug:

The Child

I don't like it tbh.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

mister max

I dont think gaga will release a song that already leaked:sweat:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

KindaTrashy

There's always a slim chance we'll get a live performance or a remix, but I'm confident that it won't ever be released on an album. It doesn't have anything to do with Luc or Taylor, though, it's just that a leaked b-side from an previously released album never gets a full re-release. It's just how things work.

gagzus

It sounds like a Born This Way leftover to me

it is

to the OP: nope it's a dated sound, if she released it the Wrecking Ball or The Night is Still young chorus drum comparison would incite fan wars, even though it's from like 2010 & those songs where made 2-3 years after. 

And she probably doesn't care about it anymore now.

Archived