Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Bieber visits boy with down syndrome

Melech

Featured Posts

Melech

"

Canadian pop star Justin Bieber has sent Twitter into a meltdown ahead of his appearance on Ryan Seacrest’s new show Knock Knock Live.

Broadcaster FOX released teaser clips from the 21-year-old’s episode ahead of the show’s premiere tonight.

Wearing a black cap, jeans and a baggy t-shirt the Baby singer can be seen knocking on the door of a church in Lynwood, California much to the surprise of the family inside.

Bieber visited a man and his child Noah – who has Down’s Syndrome – to show them some love and “bless” the young boy. Viewers will have to tune in to the show to find out Bieber’s big surprise for the pair."

http://www.standard.co.uk/showbiz/celebrity-news/justin-bieber-makes-surprise-appearance-on-knock-knock-live-ahead-of-big-announcement-this-week-10420511.html

Hate him or not but he does have a good heart :sara:

PrinceGaga

I'm not a fan of his but I'm still proud of him for doing this. He definitely means well for his fans and people in need. 

The Child

Oh, one more reason for me to like him. He's such a good guy, too bad this world only see the flaws in everybody and misses out the great parts.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Melech

Oh, one more reason for me to like him. He's such a good guy, too bad this world only see the flaws in everybody and misses out the great parts.

Exactly. Especially the hate when he got famous was so not understandable :noparty:

The Child

Exactly. Especially the hate when he got famous was so not understandable :noparty:

This and this, he was just starting for God's sake.

I understand why some of the GP hate him now.

But in 2010-2011, what did he do that made him so much hated ?

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Tumblr

He seems like such a nice genuine guy when he does stuff like this :giveup:

Mariah - Ariana - Rihanna

Creyk

His publicist is working hard :lolly:

They are not paying attention to Ariana now after the donutgate incident so they had time for the good sis Justin for a few days :lolly:

darkwolf

I love your new profile picture :flutter:

I wanted t create a thread for her, but I forgot

Melech

I love your new profile picture :flutter:

I wanted t create a thread for her, but I forgot

ofra haza :flutter:

darkwolf

ofra haza :flutter:

Her voice is definitely one of the best things I've heard :flutter:

It's really sad that she died so young :cry:

Archived