💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The X-Files promo video

nikola

Featured Posts

LePetitGAGABLover

That song in the Simpson's episode always gave me nightmares when I was a kid:dies:

nikola

That song in the Simpson's episode always gave me nightmares when I was a kid:dies:

hahha this nakes me laugh lol

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Judas Oyster

:wao: What is this? Is it a remake of the series? Or follow up series? Or a new movie about it?

I remember this was one of the shows that started my belief in aliens and I always was scared when I watched it. And I love the theme song too.

nikola

:wao: What is this? Is it a remake of the series? Or follow up series? Or a new movie about it?

I remember this was one of the shows that started my belief in aliens and I always was scared when I watched it. And I love the theme song too.

its new season (they call it miniseries)that will have 6 episoded....but i hope they decide to make more tbh

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Judas Oyster

its new season (they call it miniseries)that will have 6 episoded....but i hope they decide to make more tbh

It would be nice if they did more. Maybe they need to see how the public reception is before they do more? :P But I didn't finish all the eps when I was a kid, do I need to see them all before watching this? :eww:

nikola

It would be nice if they did more. Maybe they need to see how the public reception is before they do more? :P But I didn't finish all the eps when I was a kid, do I need to see them all before watching this? :eww:

uhhh....idk really...like i watched this ahow so long ago......but if you know what the show is about i think you will be good....tbh

Judas Oyster

uhhh....idk really...like i watched this ahow so long ago......but if you know what the show is about i think you will be good....tbh

Hope so! I just saw that it has 202 eps :deadbanana:

mariomania1234

If you want to watch the most important episodes, look up the mythology episodes. There's not nearly as many lol.

nikola

yeah there are a lot....but tbh show is going to start next year you can finish every episode by than tbh XDDD i might try and watch them all again

Judas Oyster

If you want to watch the most important episodes, look up the mythology episodes. There's not nearly as many lol.

thanks for the tip! I think I should do that if I start haha

Archived