Will Gaga slay or flop next era?

Envi

Slay or Flop?  

181 members have voted

1. 1. Slay or Flop?

• YES, RISE LIKE A PHOENIX!
    • NO, FLOP!

Featured Posts

Will she slay like Katy Perry, who is the next Madonna, or will she fall into oblivion a la Cyndi Lauper?

thoughs?

♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Robotboy

IMO what Cyndi  does now, winning grammys and tonys, is far more impressive than what madonna does nowadays. :queenga:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

she's probably gonna do it her way again like BTW and ARTPOP, and the result will be same: a decline in terms of musicality and sales

♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

Gaga Monster

If she does amazing promo and puts tons of effort to make sure this era succeeds defiantly, she has the potential! Also we need a huge world tour (aka Monster Ball and Born This Way Ball quality). 

GGD Presidential Elections

darkchylde

Honestly, who cares? Selling 300k more albums won't make a difference. I just hopes she makes it to #1 on Billboard, because I know that makes her happy. And I hope the release week is as amazing as the ARTPOP one. That's it.

sipthistea

I guess, it doesn't matter. She'll probably do great, but she has grown up as a REAL ARTIST to this point of her career.

And for me, THAT IS SLAYING. :whitney:

Ferrer Zorola

Katy is the new Madonna if your judging success and poor vocals but not if you're judging her performances, stage persona and riskiness 

LIFE IS GOOD

The Child

Hopefully she'll slay, if she pulls a Xtina and flop twice in a row, that'll be bad.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

mariomania1234

Katy Perry is NOT the next Madonna lmao.

I think it will definitely be a success. I'm almost sure of it. She's got a better management team now.

If you look back at her career, out of the 5 albums she's put out, only one has underperformed.

LaMaisonGaga

Definitly slay. She has the potential.

lamaisongaga.com

SlaeUrAnus

Rise like a phoenix and snatch weaves just like The Fame Monster. 

In my messy era.

Vernier

Do you want next week's lottery numbers too? :hunty: It could go either way

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

LORD GAGA

I stopped reading after i read "slay like Katy Perry, who is the next Madonna" that and your account has a reputation of 6... all of which points towards badly executed trolling... or a deluded katy/madonna fan.

Archived