💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEOS: Amazing performances of Cheek to Cheek show in Spain

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley

because I know many of you are too lazy to go to YouTube. :creepflop: I really enjoyed the performances so I thought you would love to see them.

I think this is a new hairstyle, anyway she looks flawless here:

8122928.jpeg

Credits to: Mikel Carrillo Rodríguez (YouTube)

Brooke Candy

Queen of Music :applause:

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

Didymus

Thanks, I always like to see Bang Bang and Rose :nick:

Edit: The "Yas Gaga" in Rose made me jump omg.

Lee Ng

Omg she was looking thin and fine .Ib4 ready to snatch AHS i c .

Great voice as always ?

Bad Bromance

Thank you for posting @AmericanHSlave!!  These performances are amazing and just make me realize more and more how important it was for Gaga to make this collaborative album with Tony Bennett. 

Our girl is exuding happiness and it will most definitely translate into amazing music on her next album so that makes me even more excited than ever!   :party:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

CannaeDrive

Thank you, I always enjoy this.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Bradley

Thank you, I always enjoy this.

She is just so amazing!

Awww thank u

Thank you for posting @AmericanHSlave!!  These performances are amazing and just make me realize more and more how important it was for Gaga to make this collaborative album with Tony Bennett. 

Our girl is exuding happiness and it will most definitely translate into amazing music on her next album so that makes me even more excited than ever!   :party:

Thank you so much for appreciating the videos. I did nothing but just posted them. Glad that y'all enjoyed it.

high heeled fem

poor tony look at him trying to look away... is that boob hanging red outfit really needed? that outfit happened by mistake by a malfunction :lmao:i just think its a bit much poor tony hes like where do i look....

her other wite outfit with skin shwoingis so clasy...this red outfit looks so trashy

Bradley

poor tony look at him trying to look away... is that boob hanging red outfit really needed? that outfit happened by mistake by a malfunction :lmao:i just think its a bit much poor tony hes like where do i look....

her other wite outfit with skin shwoingis so clasy...this red outfit looks so trashy

Who knows Tony might as well was enjoying it. :emma:

LoveandMagic

The Cheek 2 Cheek album/tours have been a real blessing! Such new-found respect, amazing performances, and a more confident Gaga. LG4/LG5 is going to be such an amazing era!! :applause:

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Archived