Featured Posts

BLACKOUTbritney

2015 Video Music Awards? Do you mean the 2015 Lucia Cole Awards? :stalkga:  

FIXED :sis:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
YCHofficial

I request that this year we won't get another annoying and unnecessary tidal wave of "Omg it's gonna be so boring without Gaga" :saladga:

Edit: The first time it's funny, not the third :gaycat:

loool wtf

Iwontell

I stopped caring about it back in 2011, tbh...it's not an award for achievement, quality or any artistc merit whatsoever...it's just a stupid popularity contest. It's like "Prom queen/king of 2015", so fkn embarrassing...

Some of the performances are nice, tho. I always watch it afterwards on the internet.

Spoiler alert: Taylor's going to win everything (and rightfully so, I mean, nobody is more popular than her right now).

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

barcodemonster

I hope Gaga sits in the audience with an outrageous outfit and does nothing and recieves more press than anyone else the next day 

scan my barcode

Bradley

Taylor is going to win her first Video of the Year for sure. #1 She has a large fanbase eversince this year

#2 even if she doesn't garner enough votes, MTV will help fake it

Here's hoping FourFiveSeconds get a nom.

nikola

I will wait for list of performers before i decide if i am going to watch or not

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Tropico

They should cancel it this year. Lookign at the rumored performers (Selena, 5th Harmony, OMI, Demi), it's basically gonna be the Kids Choice Awards. For the sake of maintaining whatever integrity they have, they should cancel it. :toofunny: 

Videos have been bland for ages now. Taylor definitely has some fsncy high budget videos but Bad Blood is the onyl VMA worthy one. 

The usual interesting performers aren't promoting anything.

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

ShockPop

They should do a big duet or something for press.

Like Gaga & Beyonce having a poo on kety.

TheFamousLM

Weren't the nominations supposed to be out today? There are just a few hours left... 

• Haroon pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived