💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

has your Sims 3 games always been running slow? (advice here)

Highway10

Featured Posts

Highway10

http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/technicalhelp/slowgame.php

I came across the folder called DCbackup located in My Documents--> Electronic Arts--> The Sims 3--> DCbackup. I looked at those files and realized that they were just a bunch of backup files of all the package files ever used in the game. I did some checking to make sure it was ok to delete those and found out that it was fine. Once any CC is installed, it's there in your game, so you really don't need backups of it. But if it will make you feel better, you can always move all of those files to another folder somewhere other than your Sims 3 folder. But the best thing to do is just to delete all of those files in the DCbackup folder - except for ccmerged.package if you have Premium Content installed. In fact, it's probably a good idea to clean it out weekly or monthly....depending on how often you play.

your welcome :hor:

I always used to have problems with my Sims 3 games running slow all the time but when i found this advice it improved alot.

LoveandMagic

Thanks! Happy Simming.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

TiphEret

My computer sister crashed a month ago and we lost everything :noparty:

I had grand grand children! 

ALL gone! 

Sur le sable sur la neige, Sur les images dorĂ©es,Sur le front de mes amis, J’écris ton nom

I stopped playing when I bought Ambitions and it wouldn't install in my computer :neyde:

Archived