💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Fear the Walking Dead (Season 2 - April 10)

ryhanna

Featured Posts

I don't know what Michael Bay directed world you guys are living in that would constitute you believing Fear The Walking Dead is boring.

The show opened with a heroin addict being hit by a car after he watched his lover murder and eat someone alive. We are only two episodes in and there has been an abundance of gore, we have seen multiple people shot in the head, we have seen a character have their head beaten in with a fire extinguisher, we have seen a young d--g dealer be run over and killed multiple times, we have seen people caught in violent riots, we have seen an addict having withdraws, wriggling around on the floor, vomiting up foam, all of this isn't enough action to keep you entertained?

Heaven forbid a zombie show be a little more subdued then to have a row of blindfolded men kneeling in front of a pig trough having their throats slit by a cannibal cult leader.

Isn't this supposed to be about an Apocalypse? The characters are boring actually. I'm not interested in watching a d--g addict puke. It doesn't have to be gore but it does need more shock value for something to make this more appealing. I'm not the director but a viewer that feels this is developing too slow for my liking. That's all.

Mars..........or bust!

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SKANK

Isn't this supposed to be about an Apocalypse? The characters are boring actually. I'm not interested in watching a d--g addict puke. It doesn't have to be gore but it does need more shock value for something to make this more appealing. I'm not the director but a viewer that feels this is developing too slow for my liking. That's all.

This isn't directed at you specifically, so try not to be offended, but to people who are saying the same thing as you; if to be entertained you need constant shock value, and cartoonist character archetypes like a hillbilly with a cross bow, you are the reason the Fast and the Furious franchise is on its thirtieth film installment, you are the lowest common denominator that Hollywood producers feel they need to cater to, you have ****ty taste.

This isn't directed at you specifically, so try not to be offended, but to people who are saying the same thing as you; if to be entertained you need constant shock value, and cartoonist character archetypes like a hillbilly with a cross bow, you are the reason the Fast and the Furious franchise is on it's thirtieth film installment, you are the lowest common denominator that Hollywood producers feel they need to cater to, you have ****ty taste.

I'm not a fan of Fast and Furious and I am offended if you put me in that category. You are switching subjects! This thread is about Fear The Walking Dead specifically so don't camouflage the essence of the discussion about something completely irrelevant. As a viewer like yourself, I expect a minimum standard for a program that has been given so much hype only to find myself disappointed. I love the The Walking Dead program but this one falls short for me as of episode 2.     

Mars..........or bust!

SKANK

I'm not a fan of Fast and Furious and I am offended if you put me in that category. You are switching subjects! This thread is about Fear The Walking Dead specifically so don't camouflage the essence of the discussion about something completely irrelevant. As a viewer like yourself, I expect a minimum standard for a program that has been given so much hype only to find myself disappointed. I love the The Walking Dead program but this one falls short for me as of episode 2.     

If you are offended that I lumped you in with Fast and Furious fans, then you are a good person, and I take back what I said.

If you are offended that I lumped you in with Fast and Furious fans, then you are a good person, and I take back what I said.

So be it. We are both entitled to our opinions.  

Mars..........or bust!

SKANK

So be it. We are both entitled to our opinions.  

Opinions are like assholes, mine is rosy and pristine, yours is dark, prolapsed, and has a couple random long hairs growing out of it.

Opinions are like assholes, mine is rosy and pristine, yours is dark, prolapsed, and has a couple random long hairs growing out of it.

Back at you! 

Mars..........or bust!

ryhanna

I'm surprised some of you aren't digging it. Personally, I'm absolutely loving the pacing of it. It's really refreshing to watch the events unfold so gradually as opposed to rushing straight into hordes of zombies and society crumbling immediately.

As far as the characters go, I'm really liking most of them. The only main character I wasn't particularly keen on from the start was Alicia, but last night she changed my mind. Madison, Travis and Nick are all very solid and the four of our main characters are pretty well acted so far. My favourite right now is Madison, but I'm also really liking Nick. 

All I can really say to those who aren't enjoying it so far is to give it time, I guess. Personally I thought last night's episode was fantastic and blanketed any doubts I had about this series. 

ryhanna

I was just coming on here to say I really liked last night's episode.  I guess I lowered my expectations then. :duck:

The "birthday party" broke my heart.  First the tying balloons to the mailbox... then the little girl in the bouncy house jumping alone, then the Happy Birthday song sung by probably just her parents, then nightfall, with the tragedy.  I guess it was the innocence of a child's party combined with last threads of normalcy.

I hope Tobias returns or catches up with them.  

Me too. I have a feeling he won't, but I actually genuinely liked him. He was a pretty unique and interesting character...

Ambrosia

Me too. I have a feeling he won't, but I actually genuinely liked him. He was a pretty unique and interesting character...

Yes, he was the underdog - and I always root for the underdog!  Plus, he seemed very aware of what was happening to society.  He may be like that family in the first season of TWD that headed down to Birmingham, AL to be with family.  We'll just never know.  :)

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

Rudz Xinc

I'm sure Madison and Travis or Nick has seen zombies movie by now, just tell Alicia, Chris and Liza people are turning into zombies, as simple as that. I felt like slapping Madison in the face, for stopping Alicia to help the neighbor and provide no explanation. That poor kid need answers.

Look at those clowns

ryhanna

I'm sure Madison and Travis or Nick has seen zombies movie by now, just tell Alicia, Chris and Liza people are turning into zombies, as simple as that. I felt like slapping Madison in the face, for stopping Alicia to help the neighbor and provide no explanation. That poor kid need answers.

Zombie movies don't exist in this universe, silly. ;)

I agree that it's frustrating that they won't tell them what's going on, but I guess Madison and Travis are still just trying to come to terms with it themselves. They're probably very confused. 

TiphEret

I have watched episode one , I was a bit disappointed by the cast and character apart from the son that was the most credible and interesting to me. I have some hope for the step dad but not so much for the "mysterious and smart and pretty" daughter, she is quite boring so far. I am waiting to see how the plot develops though...

Sur le sable sur la neige, Sur les images dorées,Sur le front de mes amis, J’écris ton nom

I am really enjoying the series, so far. We have known for a long time that Fear the Walking Dead is going to show us how it all begins, so I am not disappointed by the pace of the show. :nick:

Also, I really, really, really like Nick. He's so adorable and fun to watch! Tobias is also really unique, but I was hoping the protagonist would make him stay with her. Hopefully he will join later. :noparty: 

Archived