💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Fear the Walking Dead (Season 2 - April 10)

ryhanna

Featured Posts

Ambrosia

Everybody ready for Sunday?

Smiley31-1.gif

Sunday should be fun - S5 TWD marathon, an episode of The Talking Dead, then the premiere of FTWD.  Sounds like a time to be had. 

really-scary-zombie-smiley-emoticon.gif

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sister

Everybody ready for Sunday?

Smiley31-1.gif

Sunday should be fun - S5 TWD marathon, an episode of The Talking Dead, then the premiere of FTWD.  Sounds like a time to be had. 

really-scary-zombie-smiley-emoticon.gif

YES again I wasn't thinking it is this Sunday, but next. Now I will have it in mind. I am excited to see it.

Thanks~

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

I need to find some boots so I can shake in them........smiley_terrified.gif

Mars..........or bust!

ryhanna

It's currently airing in the US right now. Hope you're all enjoying it! I'll watch later tonight!

Sister

I am unsure for now about this show, but will give it a longer chance. :shrug: They wasted almost a full hour and I was unimpressed.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

djBuffoon

This is shot differently than TWD tho.. Makes it look more like a movie than a TV Show. Idk, I just notice random things like this :rip:

Yup! The Walking Dead is shot on 16mm film. Fear the Walking Dead is shot on digital, gives it a cleaner, less gritty look.

I was very confused as to whom all these kids belonged to for a good chunk of the first episode, but I think I've cleared that up.

The father has one kid with his ex-wife, and his current wife has two children of her own from a previous marriage. Alicia & Nick not looking anything alike certainly doesn't help clear up any of the confusion.

Speaking of Alicia and Nick, I got some weird vibes when Nick was on the hospital bed and Alicia came close to him to feed him the jello. 

:excuseu:

Ambrosia

I feel they took a big risk spending a large chunk of time on a possibly unlikable character, Nick.  

Also, for some Americans, LA mixed with police unrest, could stir up some negative feelings with many remembering the King riots and then among the backdrop of Ferguson and Baltimore.  I know those 2 weren't in LA, but still.

I thought it would spend a small bit of time on the how the virus came to be... so everyone magically one day is just infected?  Then that could go into government conspiracies on if they were testing, blah, blah, and not many want that either.

I wanted the start - I know how it ends.  They win.  Lol

People don't want to be reminded of city unrest with cops and military.  We want to forget everything and be transported with Daryl into the magical and frightening world of zombies and bad people who aren't cops.

My tiny gripe - there was no hunky Daryl or large and in charge Rick.  I'm sorry, but I can't see going googly-eyed over those 2 younger guys and the teacher.  Well, possibly the teacher, we'll see.  If he lives.  :ohno:

I am unsure for now about this show, but will give it a longer chance. :shrug: They wasted almost a full hour and I was unimpressed.

I feel they took a big risk spending a large chunk of time on a possibly unlikable character, Nick.  

Also, for some Americans, LA mixed with police unrest, could stir up some negative feelings with many remembering the King riots and then among the backdrop of Ferguson and Baltimore.  I know those 2 weren't in LA, but still.

I thought it would spend a small bit of time on the how the virus came to be... so everyone magically one day is just infected?  Then that could go into government conspiracies on if they were testing, blah, blah, and not many want that either.

I wanted the start - I know how it ends.  They win.  Lol

People don't want to be reminded of city unrest with cops and military.  We want to forget everything and be transported with Daryl into the magical and frightening world of zombies and bad people who aren't cops.

My tiny gripe - there was no hunky Daryl or large and in charge Rick.  I'm sorry, but I can't see going googly-eyed over those 2 younger guys and the teacher.  Well, possibly the teacher, we'll see.  If he lives.  :ohno:

Also unimpressed with the premier. I will assume it gets better next week but if I miss it ......oh well.....:giveup:

Mars..........or bust!

Ambrosia

Also unimpressed with the premier. I will assume it gets better next week but if I miss it ......oh well.....:giveup:

I'm hearing that loud and clear.  I will definitely watch this first starter season, after all, there are only 5 episodes left.  However, next season will depend on time, willingness, and other potential shows that I may like better.  I already drool over Daryl, watch the original.  How many zombies can one girl fit into her life?

:laughga:

I'm hearing that loud and clear.  I will definitely watch this first starter season, after all, there are only 5 episodes left.  However, next season will depend on time, willingness, and other potential shows that I may like better.  I already drool over Daryl, watch the original.  How many zombies can one girl fit into her life?

:laughga:

You are just taking too many chances when zombies are a-plenty. Bolt the door!  Besides there are many zombie killers lining up for their minute of fame these days. :teehee:

Mars..........or bust!

Ambrosia

You are just taking too many chances when zombies are a-plenty. Bolt the door!  Besides there are many zombie killers lining up for their minute of fame these days. :teehee:

But not a one of them can wield a crossbow and a chain like you know who.  :teehee:  Sometimes those extras are so, so extra.

Who?  

But not a one of them can wield a crossbow and a chain like you know who.  :teehee:  Sometimes those extras are so, so extra.

giph.gif
Mars..........or bust!

SKANK

I personally enjoyed the first episode of Fear The Walking Dead more then I have enjoyed the past few seasons of The Walking Dead.

I like the sad and beautiful heroin addict in a crop top cardigan. I like that they gave a role to a fat kid with pimples, when is the last time you saw a genuinely unattractive person on television? I like the mixed family dynamic. I like that the producers think a public school teacher who is probably paying child support could afford the upkeep of a vintage pick up truck. I like that the daughter is getting the D from that Jean-Michel Basquait wannabe. I like that this show isn't using the word "walker" to describe zombies, after all there is nothing more terrifying then a device designed to help the elderly move, right?

I just over all preferred the tone of Fear The Walking Dead over The Walking Dead. That being said, they are both ugly to look at. Whoever the cinematographer is should be humanely put down.

Archived