Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Fear the Walking Dead (Season 2 - April 10)

ryhanna

Featured Posts

ryhanna

The companion series to the AMC hit "The Walking Dead" will begin airing August 23, with a trailer revealed today. The series stars Kim Dickens (Gone Girl) as Madison Bennett, a high school guidance counsellor and single mother who must keep her family safe when a strange illness begins to outbreak across the country. 

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LibraLove

So is there no more Walking Dead or are they on a hiatus for the time being until early next year? I didn't watch the latest season.

ryhanna

So is there no more Walking Dead or are they on a hiatus for the time being until early next year? I didn't watch the latest season.

The Walking Dead will be back with season 6 in October. This show is an entirely separate story. Unlike TWD, where Rick was in a coma until after the zombie apocalypse began, we're going to see society fall and crumble, and the panic of the initial outbreak in this show. :)

Ambrosia

Very pumped!  I think I heard / read where FTWD is already 'a go' for Season 2 and they want to show it during TWD's off season so pretty much zombies year round!!  Although, I don't know how much "life" is left in the original show after soon to be 6 seasons.  Pardon the pun, or don't.  :giggle:

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

ryhanna

Very pumped!  I think I heard / read where FTWD is already 'a go' for Season 2 and they want to show it during TWD's off season so pretty much zombies year round!!  Although, I don't know how much "life" is left in the original show after soon to be 6 seasons.  Pardon the pun, or don't.  :giggle:

Yep, you're right! Fear The Walking Dead was already picked up for a second season. Season 1, like the first season of the original show, is only going to be 6 episodes. So I'm guessing it'll end just before TWD picks back up. Next season should be longer. :)

And on the "life" of the original show, you might be surprised. I'm not sure how long they'll keep going for, but the comics have enough material for a long time. 

Sister

I am happy that you made this thread, because I am pretty sure that without it as a reminder, I would miss the premiere.

I am super excited to watch this!

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Miker

Thanks for posting the actual date for the start of this series. 

Mars..........or bust!

Hauser

This looks so good, and the trailer made me super excited, Fall tv can't come soon enough.

Rudz Xinc

This looks better than the walking dead, the pace seems like adrenalin rush (reminded me of World War Z)

Look at those clowns

Hellspont

this looks much more like a movie than I expected, im excited for this, it has a great cast :) 

RAMROD

So this franchise beginning to be zombie apocalypse version of CSI huh? :laughga:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ryhanna

So this franchise beginning to be zombie apocalypse version of CSI huh? :laughga:

That was my worry when I heard of it, but thankfully it looks like it's actually going to be a pretty good show. :P 

Ambrosia

Two zombie apocalypse shows on AMC? This is going to be amazing.

I know right?  All zombies, all the time.  :giggle:

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

Archived