💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Is Sad Satan the scariest video game ever?

Tove Lo

Featured Posts

nikola

ok just watched....and o dont think its scary....but its really creepy and it makes me feel unpleasant........i have a feeling like game has deep meaning or something....i wonder where did he found sounds for the game....it looks like some sounds are form some kind of interviews.....idk....its really wierd.....but it has to be made with some kind of purpose ....

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Tove Lo

ok just watched....and o dont think its scary....but its really creepy and it makes me feel unpleasant........i have a feeling like game has deep meaning or something....i wonder where did he found sounds for the game....it looks like some sounds are form some kind of interviews.....idk....its really wierd.....but it has to be made with some kind of purpose ....

http://kotaku.com/a-horror-game-hidden-in-the-darkest-corners-of-the-inte-1714980337

You should read this, it's a direct interview with the guy who played it, the person who shared it with him, and an a--lysis of the game. They came up that the game is about child abuse.

hop on that **** like a maniac

Tove Lo

How the freak do you go on stuff in the deep web without a search engine? Literally, everything I end up on is thanks to search engines. :huh:

You get directly linked to it or you get linked to a site that has a bunch of other links to other sites.

hop on that **** like a maniac

Benji

The game is creepy but all of these stories about everyone who tried to find the game sounds so much worse. :excuseu:

Someone was sending out copies of the game to people which contained malware and images of child abuse... it's crazy :eww: Like, this game isn't just creepy, it's actually throwing highly illegal content at them, it's gross.

nikola

omg after reading those stuff at reddit i am actually scared

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Benji

omg after reading those stuff at reddit i am actually scared

Yeah watching the game play didn't bother me until I read people's stories about various versions of the game and the files it has. It's sick!

• 1 month later...
Phoenix

AWFULL! I'm disgusted and creeped out. I just watched a bit of the video, no thank you. 

💎

Interlude

A few of the screams I recognise from sound effect websites. PewDiePie played it and apparently it is a hoax. I haven't read any theories from choice but fan circulation is a powerful thing, who knows if Scott (the maker of FNAF) even had the intention of having diverse-deep backstories to his games.

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

SEVDALIZA

F*cking sh*t, hell naw, I was watching the second video and this figure of a girl showed up and then it let out this f*cking horrible scream, shiiiiit, it sent a chill down my spine, it was so unsettling 

operating from another world

SEVDALIZA

AH WHAT IS ALL THIS BULLSH*T DELETE IT FROM THE INTERNET

for real, I've got pretty thick skin when it comes to horror stuff, but this is making me feel so uneasy, I hate it so much, it's making me wanna cry

i'm closing this and i hope i never find it ever again :deadbanana: 

operating from another world

Riot Poof

Watching this video game and playing it are probably two different experiences.

I found myself skipping through the videos because the only scary thing (to me, at least) was the sounds. The backstory makes the game more ominous than it already is.

If I were playing it for the first time without any prior knowledge, I'd probably be very scared... but nothing really happens. :flop:

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

Archived