Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga's Promotional Schedule (Part I) [Includes all previous eras]

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Americano

Her performance in the UK today is the airing of her TEOG performance, which was recorded yesterday. That's all I said

Basically, the TEOG is on YouTube already because it is available via an interactive service that people in the UK can access on their TV. However, the performance is aired on TV for the first time later tonight :) So everything is right and ok :P

Damn her busy schedule. I have a friend out in LA who works at some film/tv production company, and he was part of the crew that filmed a CBS Christmas special yesterday..apparently they reached out to Gaga to be in it, but she was too busy to do it (since she just got back to LA today)..this woulda been great US promo for her in December!

Damn her busy schedule. I have a friend out in LA who works at some film/tv production company, and he was part of the crew that filmed a CBS Christmas special yesterday..apparently they reached out to Gaga to be in it, but she was too busy to do it (since she just got back to LA today)..this woulda been great US promo for her in December!

Gaga's in LA, how you know?

Is she really performing on GMA

Not confirmed, as far as I know. She'll be interviewed tho. :yes:

so, is she already in U.S or still in U.K?

She's in the US! :grin:

so, is she already in U.S or still in U.K?

On Thursday night she left her hotel (we chased her car for 5 mins straight and when we got to it she ignored us and drove off :coffee: ) but Ed said they were going to the airport to the US.

Archived