Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What the next album/era will tell us?

mic

Featured Posts

I have noticed that all of the Gaga's albums underline one/few particular elements of her views/message. It is obvious if you watch her interviews during particular eras.

so what we got so far is (from what I remember, sorry if I missed/mistaked something):

TF - I'm Lady ****ing Gaga, I want to change the game and bring some fresh air to the pop music scene. I value strong individuality and ambition. I've always been famous it's just in past nobody knew that yet.

TFM - I had to overcome many obstacles and fears to get to the top. I love my fans so much, they are my little monsters. 

BTW - I want to spread the message for everyone to love themself. Our life is a cycle of rebirths, no one can judge who you are because you are born that way. I support my LGBT fans a lot ,I want kids around the world to feel free with who they are.

AP - Celebrate your creativity and talents. ARTPOP could mean anything. This time i move to minimalism, I want to educate my fans on art

What's next? What do you think she will want to say with the new era?

Dorothy Gale

"I'm ready to move onto a new chapter in my life, I am looking forward to marriage and possibly starting a family."

Red

I think it will have a sort of statement on how she is the same person without the crazy clothes and/or she never really wore outfits to be an attention w.hore but because that was her norm

Kulture Kiari

She's been part of the Illuminati all along lol 

OT: Maybe that it's ok to be normal and be yourself, internally and physically, as well as to be happy, but Im starting to sound like the BTW era, so idk anymore. 

Mister Gaga

"I'm ready to move onto a new chapter in my life, I am looking forward to marriage and possibly starting a family."

this

And a small fee of The Fame: "I'm Lady ****ing Gaga, remember? Don't you **** with me. I'll change the game again, and i'll devastate you".

She's been part of the Illuminati all along lol 

OT: Maybe that it's ok to be normal and be yourself, internally and physically, as well as to be happy, but Im starting to sound like the BTW era, so idk anymore. 

that's what concerns me , I think she doesn't have much original/shocking stuff left to say. But maybe she will surprise us with something new 

WhoAskedOpinions

that's what concerns me , I think she doesn't have much original/shocking stuff left to say. But maybe she will surprise us with something new 

exactly though. when you think she has nothing else to say, she could have everything left to say. Thats what makes it shocking. It is so unexpected and new. I think she'll say what has never been said before.

@WhoAskedOpinions - Rates, reviews, and rankings of music and TV shows

Thomas P

part 2 starts now. Im in love and that's about all there is to my life. That, my fans, and MUSIC!!

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Kacey Elizabeth

this tbh

Your Candy Perfume Girl

grndmothrmonst

Original does not equal shocking.  She doesn't have to shock to be original  

Ronk

this

I live outside the space time continuum.

Archived