💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why do fans think Gaga's acting in MTN is bad?

Katie14

Featured Posts

Katie14

I honestly think that the scene where Gaga is in the clinic, her acting is really good. I think some people say her acting is bad because the scene is hard to watch. But its hard to watch because her acting is so good and real. You feel this sense of second hand embarrassment and pity because Gaga is being extremely vulnerable saying things like, "Im gonna be a star" with this desperate look on her face. So people feel uncomfortable and don't really know how to react to the scene and and conclude it must be because her acting is bad.

Do you agree?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tokyo Rose

You're right, it's an awkward scene but it doesn't make her a bad actor

bionic

It reminds me of acting you'd see in a bad soap opera. I don't know if that's what she was going for, but it's how it felt to me. It had nothing to do with what she was saying.

buy bionic

Yanko

It reminds me of acting you'd see in a bad soap opera. I don't know if that's what she was going for, but it's how it felt to me. It had nothing to do with what she was saying.

this 

still love the video tho

Robotboy

its not that bad- but it is making me uncomfortable. :Chica: 

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

monketsharona

I never liked all the acting part. Not saying she's playing bad but I don't like the story... I feel like this short movie hadn't a very good writing. Just my feeling.. 

PaperIz

I never knew people hated it. :flop: i love the video and I think she did great.

monsterdreams

I think it's the scene rather than the acting 

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Swan Heart

I agree.

It felt really uncomfortable to me, but not because she was bad.. She definitely wasn't.. It felt so real. I can see how some people can see it as melodramatic tho..

It's the same feeling as when I was watching Bjork in Dancer In The Dark.

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Katie14

I never liked all the acting part. Not saying she's playing bad but I don't like the story... I feel like this short movie hadn't a very good writing. Just my feeling..

Well the story is autobiographical so she technically didn't write it. Of course the story was embellished but the premise was the same.

monketsharona

Well the story is autobiographical so she technically didn't write it. Of course the story was embellished but the premise was the same.

Actually that what I didn't like... It felt it was too much.. I don't know how to say... Maybe it's because the video is (too) long...

This video always makes me unconfortable when I watch it. I think I have watched it 3 times in my life without escaping the whole acting part...

Katie14

Actually that what I didn't like... It felt it was too much.. I don't know how to say... Maybe it's because the video is (too) long...

This video always makes me unconfortable when I watch it. I think I have watched it 3 times in my life without escaping the whole acting part...

Are you talking specifically about the clinic scenes?

Archived