💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Are you worried of negative criticism on Gaga's acting skill?

Bradley

Are you worried of negative criticism on Gaga's acting performance?  

141 members have voted

1. 1. Are you worried of negative criticism on Gaga's acting performance?

• No, she will slay for sure.
    • Yes, I've been hiding this anxiety for months

Featured Posts

Bradley

Here's hoping critics will be not be as harsh as how they were in 2013 :pray:

I voted No but I have mixed feelings for this.

But I'm also equally excited for positive reviews. I remember when Freakshow (season 4) started airing, 9GAG and a lot of other websites started sharing and reporting about the season. And 9GAG has been pretty supportive of Gaga since she "toned it down" this year so I believe the GP will get a new insight of Gaga's diverse talent. It will be quite beneficial to her image for the next album. I have this feeling that she's not going to be recognized as the flamboyant pop star anymore, she's going to be recognized as a s-xy, hot Hollywood actress/singer with big boobs, sort of like Jennifer Lopez's image except more talented in terms of music.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Caesium

Yep. I feel like she's either going to blow us away and be acclaimed or be absolutely dreadful and be panned and then she'll be blamed for the death of AHS.

Really hoping she comes through and snatches my weave right off though

2MVowLs.gif

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

Haroon

Well I hope she doesn't give them a reason to negatively criticise her acting :shrug: If it happens then it happens I guess. If she is actually bad then I can only hope she doesn't get as many scenes :toofunny: 

Robotboy

not really. shes an artist after all. :emma:

it's Gaga we're talking about, she'll win an Oscar one day. Don't worry, she'll slay as usual :legend:

if she gets an Oscar it will be for her songwriting :yes:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

mariomania1234

She never does anything without devoting herself to it 100%. I'm sure she wouldn't be that foolish to do a TV show with no acting ability.

I have full confidence in her.

Cocaine Heart

I've learned that people will always say negative things about Gaga, even if she's good at it.

I'm sure she will deliver like she always does. 

We going to boo

Benji

I don't really mind what people say. I mean if she's good and people recognise that then that's great, obviously! If people wanted to criticise her though then that's their problem, not mine :emma: 

Bradley

Yep. I feel like she's either going to blow us away and be acclaimed or be absolutely dreadful and be panned and then she'll be blamed for the death of AHS.

Really hoping she comes through and snatches my weave right off though

2MVowLs.gif

omg imagine the haters blaming her if AHS flops in terms of viewing rate and AHS's team for casting an irrelevant pop star :pray:

JustPokeHerFace

it's Gaga we're talking about, she'll win an Oscar one day. Don't worry, she'll slay as usual :legend:

she'll have to have an acclaimed movie roll or song in a movie for that (tihty maybe)

But here's to hoping for an Emmy win

Yanko

im worried about ahs itself i dont want another ****ty season

so hopefully shell do good :neyde:  

Archived