Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Remember: APPLAUSE 911 EMERGENCY

Dawson

Featured Posts

Dawson

Looking through my old photos and found these..

THE ARTPOP POP EMERGENCY NOSTALGIA

tumblr_nr2hlrq9tp1qg3q94o5_250.jpg

tumblr_nr2hlrq9tp1qg3q94o4_250.jpg

tumblr_nr2hlrq9tp1qg3q94o3_400.jpg

tumblr_nr2hlrq9tp1qg3q94o6_250.jpg

tumblr_nr2hlrq9tp1qg3q94o1_540.jpg

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

Does she realise the absolute panic she causes when she speaks with caps lock on, especially when it's in tandem with announcements like that? :giveup: 

VforVendetta

Does she realise the absolute panic she causes when she speaks with caps lock on, especially when it's in tandem with announcements like that? :giveup: 

True. :emma:

Antidote

Yessss I was so excited to hear it and loved it from the start :flirt:

who leaked it tho

yASSsss

of course i remember,i was sitting in my room and i got these twitter msgs..and i started panicking.my wi fi router had a problem and it wasn't working.so i ran over to my Friend's place and spent the whole night there,listening to the song ,refreshing GGD..That friend of mine still loves Applause,cuz i overplayed the shet out of this song that night :giveup: 

that day was full of events ,tbh  :giveup:

good to know someone actually bought ARTPOP :fan: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

I was on holiday lol, I also missed the whole Roar vs Applause thing, so happily I just concentrated on the music, best way to experience a new Gaga song :whitney:

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

Bradley

Omg these precious moments.

I like how it's such a big deal when she releases new music. When other artists release new music it's like

"Hey my new single is available tomorrow!" (music that no one wants to hack)

but when it comes to Gaga it's like

"911, POP MUSIC EMERGENCY, LADY GAGA SINGLE AVAILABLE IN 15 MINUTES." "DUE TO HACKERS' LEAK..." (millions of hackers trying to hack ARTPOP)

Fck, it's like an international crisis when she drops something. She surely knows how influential and huge she is and how much she matters in this world. And she wasn't overreacting because it's the truth.

If you guys remember Born This Way (audio) was almost on every video's suggestion bar regardless of the actual video being related to music or not.

artpopmess

It feels like it literally just happened. That's how uneventful the era was

don't follow my instagram (trying out reverse psychology)

Archived