đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What ever happened to the Paul McCartney collab?

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

Alien Tulip

I think they filmed their recording session back in February because of this picture of all of them together.

YdqreFm.jpg

kinda like the way they had the set up to film the cheek to cheek recording sessions. Plus I mostly want this collab because she looks beautiful in this photo and its a damn shame she only took one pic of herself here

rylgQTl.jpg

So I hope we get a video of their recording session together. 

Angel Down

I think we're going to listen to their song in 2016. It will be part of a movie or something 

Another thing that will happen once in the following 2 years... maybe. Unless Gaga changes her mind.

Y'know, the usual. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Alien Tulip

Ask TIll It Happens To You.

But til it happens to you is a boring song. I'm sure her and paul recorded an uplifting song together. 

Teri Hatcher

:rip: 

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

mister max

sisses, calm down, it was for the filmHigh in the Clouds, but the film wasnt ready so its pushedback

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Robotboy

same to what happens with all her projects. rejected :green:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

FATCAT

But til it happens to you is a boring song. I'm sure her and paul recorded an uplifting song together. 

Boring? Boring?!?

You must not be in a mood to be an emotional wreck, because that song takes me to places in my psyche I never wanted to visit. It's an emotional roller-coaster.

Purr more, hiss less.

Didymus

Her face looks so weird on those pictures omg. She reminds me of Versace's paper-like skin and it's like her eyes are totally incapable of showing emotion. And that mouth looks so strained.

It almost doesn't look like her imo :Chica: But I'm excited to hear the song. I just hope it's on the soundtrack and not just in the credits like with that ridiculous other movie with Elton.

freebit

It all depends on when High in the Clouds comes out. It's production company had some troubles because of mismanagement, so who knows if that will slow things down. 

Latest news from May of this year:

Earlier in the week, Deadline took a tour of the RGH facilities. The company is currently developing a sizzle reel for High In The Clouds, in which McCartney will voice one of the main characters. It will also feature seven or eight of his new songs, including a rollicking tune performed by Lady Gaga that hasn’t been heard yet outside the studio.

FATCAT

same to what happens with all her projects. rejected :green:

Gaga has shelves filled with 'hm, nah, this isn't perfect'.

One of these days she's going to get bored and finish it all. Hopefully before I die. :lmao:

Purr more, hiss less.

Archived