šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Should Gaga release a non album single?

Born To Slay

Featured Posts

Born To Slay

It would create buzz around her brand. She could drop the single, perform in a few different places (Ellen, Jimmy Fallon, GMA) and make a music video. If it coincided with the new AHS season, it'd be even better. It's been over a year and a half since Gaga's last pop single and such an absence probably isn't a good idea, especially because she was only prevalent on radio for like 5 months since 2011. Putting out a great pop song could really help her get back in with the mainstream pop audience. Does anyone agree with this?Ā 

warhol killer

#Justice4DanceInTheDark

warhol killer āœ“ GAGAĀ¹āµ

Iwontell

I don't think now is the time for it (she has much more to gain by keeping ppl waiting and releasing it at the right time), but I like the idea.

I once though it would be cool if she released a non album single when she announced the tour. Like, ppl who bought tickets could gain a code to redeem the song on itunes, she could be on TV shows to perform it and promote the tour, it could even name the tour (like, she could create a song to perfectly fit the aesthetic she came up with for the stage)...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Computer

#Justice4DWUW

šŸ’ššŸ’›šŸ’•ā£ā­•šŸ’¢šŸ’¢ | ā“œā“”ā“”ā“”ā“Ø Ā©ā“—ā“”ā“˜ā“¢ā“£ā“œā“ā“¢

SonOfAphrodite

#Justice4AnyOtherFanFavoriteSongThatDeserved2BeASingle

AIex

#Justice4ChristmasTree #TheNonAlbumSingleWithNoPromoWhatsoever

Born To Slay

I don't think now is the time for it (she has much more to gain by keeping ppl waiting and releasing it at the right time), but I like the idea.

I once though it would be cool if she released a non album single when she announced the tour. Like, ppl who bought tickets could gain a code to redeem the song on itunes, she could be on TV shows to perform it and promote the tour, it could even name the tour (like, she could create a song to perfectly fit the aesthetic she came up with for the stage)...

but then wouldn't the single flop?

TimisaMonster

Umm..then just make it the first single if she's gonna be doing all that...otherwise well get a R8 situation with "buzz singles" appearing as from the album

......Ā 

Stream my new single, šŸ’œ"Heartbeat"šŸ’œ, on Spotify!

Born To Slay

Umm..then just make it the first single if she's gonna be doing all that...otherwise well get a R8 situation with "buzz singles" appearing as from the album

......Ā 

AĀ few performances and an m/v isn't all that. Ā Pretty Girls even got an m/v and high profile performance.

Bette Davis

Yeah, she totally should. If you're not on the radio then the GP forgets you and stops caring unfortunately

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

Iwontell

but then wouldn't the single flop?

In the scenario I though, I think it would have every reasons not to flop...like, it wouldn't be on the album, so fans would be more likely to buy it (GUY could have done better if it was released before the album); the redeemed codes would count as sales,Ā boosting the song's chart performance; her performances of it would help promote the tour...I think it would be a nice thing, butĀ it's allĀ hypothetical...maybe in reality it would be aĀ **** fest :P

If you're talking aboutĀ putting the "pop comeback" on holdĀ as a reason to flop, I don't think so...it will only make ppl more excited to see what she has been preparing and she'd still have time to work and improveĀ her public image...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Born To Slay

In the scenario I though, I think it would have every reasons not to flop...like, it wouldn't be on the album, so fans would be more likely to buy it (GUY could have done better if it was released before the album); the redeemed codes would count as sales,Ā boosting the song's chart performance; her performances of it would help promote the tour...I think it would be a nice thing, butĀ it's allĀ hypothetical...maybe in reality it would be aĀ **** fest :P
If you're talking aboutĀ putting the "pop comeback" on holdĀ as a reason to flop, I don't think so...it will only make ppl more excited to see what she has been preparing and she'd still have time to work and improveĀ her public image...

I thought u meant only fans with redeemed codes could buy the song but if it's open to everyone else as well, then I'd be great with it. Maybe to push sales she could also release a version of the album exclusively sold at the tour with the single on it.

Archived