💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga Songs You DON'T Want Performed on the Next Tour?

BABBLYON

Featured Posts

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Benji

Nothing from ARTPOP besides Applause and DWUW

Basically this.

Gaga better pay dust to ARTPOP like she did to Born This Way at the artRAVE :excuseu:

Gaga Monster

12 songs from new album

12 past singles

The Fame - JD, PF, Paparazzi

The Fame Monster - BR, Telephone, Alejandro

Born This Way - BTW, TEOG, You and I

ARTPOP - Applause, DWUW, Venus & GUY Mashup

Interludes - Bang Bang (Electronic Remix), Judas, LoveGame, Marry The Night, Other songs from new album

GGD Presidential Elections

Haroon

Maybe it's just me being greedy but I basically want all of the singles performed :sweat: I could do without You & I but other than that I want them all :wao: Well if she's going to do what she did to Born This Way at artRave to another single then I'd rather it not be done and another current album track performed in its place :laughga: 

TimisaMonster

All the new album songs...

Just Dance 

Poker Face

Bad Romance

Telephone

Judas

Aura

Venus

Applause

Exit to the left... :derpga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

JEWRJEWR

Is ARTPOP hate really necessary?

sometimes, yes :yes: 

:fat: 

Fear, she's the mother of violence

Miranda Sings

How is what I posted hate? I don't think it's necessary for her to perform anything besides the (hit) singles from ARTPOP. I want to hear the new album, not a old album tracks. I love ARTPOP, but it had it's time and I think she should only perform the hits like she does with every album

tumblr_inline_mj5a4xlR0w1qz4rgp.gif

See above

BABBLYON

Maybe it's just me being greedy but I basically want all of the singles performed :sweat: I could do without You & I but other than that I want them all :wao: Well if she's going to do what she did to Born This Way at artRave to another single then I'd rather it not be done and another current album track performed in its place :laughga: 

I just hope she doesn't shorten most of the songs again :saladga::messga:

AlexanderMagno

Considering she only performs the singles from her previous albums, I don't want her to perform LoveGame, Telephone, Alejandro, You and I, Marry the Night and G.U.Y..

I want her to perfom ALL THE SONGS FROM THE NEW ALBUM, NOT SHORTENED. I don't even care if she pays dust to Bad Romance and Applause and Born This Way.

Jenniferella

I'd rather her not doing Bad Romance, Just Dance, Poker Face etc if she doesn't finally remix them

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Benji

It's hardly hate not wanting to hear her perform ARTPOP over songs she's actually known for. Applause and DWUW, maybe even GUY? Sure, perform them but I ain't here for having ARTPOP replacing the songs that actually made her big.

Archived