💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Britney is working with DJ Mustard

Michael

Featured Posts

Michael

britney-spears-blackout-2.jpg

Is Urban Britney Spears making a more marked return?
The Pop diva recently made waves (albeit not on the charts) with the Iggy Azalea assisted ‘Pretty Girls’ and looks set to further dip into the Urban arena with help from DJ Mustard.
Speaking tonight at the Wireless Festival in London, the hitmaker (renown for club anthems such as ‘2 On’ and ‘I Don’t F**k With U’) revealed that he has been in the studio with Spears.

http://thatgrapejuice.net/2015/07/britney-spears-bakes-new-music-with-mustard/

The Child

Yaaaasss ! :wao:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

blacklistedd

blehblehonthebeat

I mean anyone will be better for her than will.i.am at this point

i have literally the lowest expectations possible

my guess is that with this next album they're going to try and make a blackout 2.0 to give the fans what they want, like they said they would before. since britney jean was such a critical, commercial, and fan failure. it bombed from literally every aspect.

The Child

blehblehonthebeat

I mean anyone will be better for her than will.i.am at this point

i have literally the lowest expectations possible

Here's a list of producers that have been working with her for her next album that may make your expectations higher :

- The Invisible Men 
- Matthew Koma 
- Roccstar 
- Chantal Kreviazuk

- Ian Kirkpatrick

- Simon Wilcox
- Sam Bruno 
- DJ Mustard

They have been all confirmed.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

BLACKOUTbritney

wooo now lets pretend pretty girls didn't happen lmao

blacklistedd

Here's a list of producers that have been working with her for her next album that may make your expectations higher :

- The Invisible Men 
- Matthew Koma 
- Roccstar 
- Chantal Kreviazuk

- Ian Kirkpatrick

- Simon Wilcox
- Sam Bruno 
- DJ Mustard

I have no idea who these people are and it doesn't really matter anyway. I love Britney, ill check out the album, but my expectations are just stubbornly low because shes done nothing but disappoint for the past 3 years with literally every single song lol doesn't matter what the producer.

BLACKOUTbritney

- The Invisible Men 
- Matthew Koma 
- Roccstar 
- Chantal Kreviazuk

- Ian Kirkpatrick

- Simon Wilcox
- Sam Bruno 
- DJ Mustard

The list looks better like that :sis:

The Child

I have no idea who these people are and it doesn't really matter anyway. I love Britney, ill check out the album, but my expectations are just stubbornly low because shes done nothing but disappoint for the past 3 years with literally every single song lol doesn't matter what the producer.

Wikipedia is your best friend, those producers & song writers have done some really great songs and they all seem to fit the description Britney has gave for her next album (Artsy fartsy).

FATCAT

Disappointing that she isn't working with DJ Ketchup. At least DJ Mayonnaise? :cryga:

Purr more, hiss less.

TimisaMonster

Let's hope this doesn't turn out worse than Pretty Girls... :awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

blacklistedd

and they all seem to fit the description Britney has gave for her next album (Artsy fartsy).

:proud:

Koreku

More Pretty Girls sounding music :Chica:  that's not necessarily a bad thing, I guess. 

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

Archived